If I let you go,
I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me.
Will I ever see you smiling back at me?
How will I know,
If I let you go?
Major abs workout today during dismissal assembly, AGAIN.
Mithra woke me up at 5.30am, and I was like whattheHELL?
It was like so early. My gosh.
Anyway, met her at interchange. Then we went to buy food for our 24/7 recess :)
Then went to eat breakfast at Mac's :) Saw Tessa.
We went to school pretty late. At 7.10am.
Went to gallery steps at the basketball court :)
Then Mithra & Mariam kept complaining they needed to shit -.-
And then had assembly. Left our bags at the gallery steps cos first period was P.E
P.E TODAY WAS SO SUPER SUPER AWESOME :D
Hahaha. We ran 6 rounds around the track. And people PANGSEH again horr ;D
Then we went up to the hall to play PICKLE BALL!
I swear pickle ball is so super super super super super super super fun!
I partnered Mithra :) And we're like so awesome at balling :D
Mr Daryl was like "Eh, the two of you are good!" HAHAHAHA.
Pickle ball is awesome. Can't wait for P.E again next week. Awwwsummmm :P
Then we had THREE periods of Social Studies :D
Kay. People can like really really piss me off. Really bad.
Nothing but a noisemaker. Takes peoples things, goes off.
Scream & jumps and seeks attention.
Assembly was funny.
Mariam & Mithra & I were disturbing Sheryl Shen like mad. Damn funny.
Thats when I had my major abs workout. :)
Kay. After school, went off with Sheryl Shen -.-
SAW SHAUN IN THE INTERCHANGE! He looks so cute with his Maris uniform.
Wave at me. Damn cute lah he.
Collected jersey.
Went home.
I'm gonna sleep now.
Have tuition later. Veh tired. Wake up so early today -.-
