Hungry from birth.
Show them the mercy they don't find on Earth.
God help my people,
They look to you still,
God help the outcasts,
Or nobody will.
We all went high in school today again.
Ate the jellybeans Mithra bought from Action City today (:
And the Mickey Mouse candy.
Anw, I wanted to sleep during english cos Ms Lim gave us one free period.
But then she said NO SLEEPING. So we had to chat. Uhm sorta chat.
Art was crazy.
The girl in front of us was like scratching her head like crazy and damn loudly.
Leticia, Mariam, Mithra, Abigail and I were going mad cos we were so scared the 'kutu' (according to Mariam) would fly to us.
And then everyone started scratching their heads cos the more we talked about it, the more we FELT it. HAHAHAHAHA :D
Then suddenly this humongous BEE flew into the art room.
Leticia saw the bee flying in front of her and she thought it was the kutu -.-
Then she screamed and tried to duck under Mariam's table but then half of her face hit the corner of the table.
DAMN FUNNY! She was like covering one eye and laughing and tearing and laughing and laughing and laughing (:
The bang was damn loud ahahahaha.
Oh ya. Saw the mummy noodles guy this morning at my bus stop again ;)
And Keith boarded Bus 59 with me.
Choir was okay.
We've got TWO new Alto Two juniors! Woohoo! (:
Feifei and Wenhui (I think. Forgot her name.)
After choir, supposed to cheong to church to attend mass, but then choir ended late.
So had to postpone the chat session with Bangar and Moses -.-
Hehehe.
So took bus back with Natnat.
Josh is gonna help me get LocoRoco 2 into my PSP tomorrow. WOOHOO. :)
AHAHAHAHA.
I love Breadou.
Zomg, can the weekends come quickly. Oh God please.
I'm so tired.