MY LONG-AWAITED PHONE-CALL
ARRIVED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woke up super early this morning to go for mass (:
Mass was fun! We embarrassed ourselves cos we had to sing Gong Xi song -.-
Super lame! But the congregation clapped after mass :D
Josh & Aloy shared this damn lame joke during mass. And thanks for sharing ;D
The bird is still in church -.-
After mass, met JoshuaB! LONG TIME NO CHAT!
I started hitting him cos he didnt lend his phone. Then he say he wanna punch me.
Joshua & Benedict both wished my mum happy new year, haha, super funny.
THEN THIS STUPID JOSHUA GO AND SABO ME!
He went to ask Aloy if he got kapo any oranges from sacristy. STOOPID -.-
And thanks Fel for the oranges.
Then we went VISITING. Omg boring.
Uncle Eddie, & my great grandmother.
Watched Ip Man with mudder.
ITS A SUPER GOOD SHOW. Actually thought it was gonna be BORING, );
Ismail you should totally watch that show. You'll love it.
I cried at the end )':
Cos the ending was so sad.
If he did die, he would have died with a lot of pride. (And I would have cried much more and so I ended up wasting my tears. It hit me when the bullet went through him and he fell to the ground like oh my mother)
If he didn't die, (which is what happened,) he would be SO loved and respected in China.
After that, we brought Jackie & Million t go to Ahma (Dad's side) house again.
AND GUESS WHAT.
We didnt eat steamboat! Woohoooooooooooooo ;D
I was like stoning at the living room playing my PSP the whole time.
I cannot own Loco Roco 2 as well as Joshua can. Dammit.
(:
After that, came home.
And here I am.
PRETTY PLEASE PHONE CALL, I LOVE YOU.
Sincerely,
Marissa.
Omg ALOY WONG. Lets play the game we played last night at 1am again!
Woohoo. Fun-ness. ;D
Playplayplay.
And how would you like it if priveleges were taken away from you during Chinese new year?
That would suck, wouldnt it?
And you thought we'd learn.
We'll rebel even more.