My throat hurts like shit. Omg. Ouch, I can't swallow properly ):
Thanks Mariam & Mithra & SherylS. For making it full of laughs.
Art was fun. Singing & singing & crapping.
Went doctor. And she gave me MC. AND I CANNOT GO FOR CHOIR ON SATURDAY ): AND I CANNOT RUN UNTIL NEXT WEEK! LIKE OH MY MOTHER (!!!)
No one's around to comfort meeeeeeeeeeeee D:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEEEEEEE (:
Jake Jake he makes my ankles shake (not really)
Jake Jake he makes my tummy quake (hehehehe!)
Jake Jake some day I'd like to ____ ___ with
J-A-K-E, ASHLEY!
Lol omg that was damn gay. Ripped off Unfabulous (:
AND I DONT MEAN ANYTHING. ;D
1)Last night, did u go to sleep happy?
- I went to sleep feeling disappointed ):
2)When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
- Just now, Mithra & I were changing.
3)Anyone told you a secret this week?
- Yeppers!
4) Did you have a good day yesterday?
- Not reallllly.
5) What was the highlight of today?
- Going to Act!.
6) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- RARE OCCURENCE.
7) What happened at 3:00am today?
- I was Zzzzzzzzzzzz-ing. Hehehehe.
8) When was the last time you took a picture with your number 1 friend?
- UHMMMMMMM. Forgot.
10) Do you hate anyone?
- Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
11) Do they know who they are?
- BLAAAAAAH.
12) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- White bread!
13) When did you last cry?
- When I watched Ip Man.
14) Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
- No. Not yet, at least (:
15) Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
- Not really.
17) When was the last time you bought something?
- Just!
18) Have you ever told someone you like them?
- Not so directly.
19) Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong?
- Sometimes. But I'll give up fast if I know I'm wrong.
21) What do you want in your life right now?
- Him.
22) Is there anyone that calls you baby?
- Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D
23) In the next 4 months what are you looking forward to the most?
- Getting fit.
24) Why?
- Because ^^
25) Who were the last 5 texts in your inbox from?
- Mithra, Mithra, Mithra, Mithra, SherylS,
26) What are you thinking of right now?
- A-N-G-E-L!
27) You partied? When and where was the last time!
- I'VE NOT PARTIED IN ALMOST FOREVER.
29) Have you ever been tanning?
- NOOOO.
30) Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
- YES! And the person didnt turn up and I wasted my sleep.
31) When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
- JUST NOW DURING RECESS ^^
33) Did you tell someone something today?
- Yes.
34) Do you wear Crocs?
- Ew Crocs are so fugly. Sorry Daryl.
35) Do you like dressing up?
- Not rehlleyyyy.
36) Have you ever considered a sex change?
- HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
38) What will you buy next?
- FBTs.
32) Have any crazy family members?
- All are asinine.
39) Are you bored?
- XTREMELY.
40) What's on your mind right now?
- The asshole.
41) What are you wearing?
- My 7 Dwarfs PJ's!
42) Any plans for today?
- Sleep. Eat medicine.
44) What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
- MUDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :/
45) What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
- Don't drink it.
47) What is/are your phones?
- SONY ERICSSON PWN.
48) What's beside you right now?
- Handphone, February bear, Adidas deod.
49) Where do you want to be right now?
- Anywhere but here.
50) Need to use the toilet?
- Nope! But I know Mithra does ^^
