OMG I'm like soooooooo tired from the long day today ): ):
So I'm gonna blog Jay's way, POINT FORM :)
11.30am - Attended mass with Waimun.
11.34am - Waimun keeps shouting Jerry's name and embarrasses me X:
11.46am - Waimun goes "THIS MASS IS ONE HOUR?! SO LONG?!"
12.00am - Homily was exactly the same as ytd :/
12.30am - Mass haven't end.
12.33am - Mass haven't end. Waimun and I zhao during announcements :)
12.34am - Waimun and I are out of the church hall.
12.40am - Still in church -.- Met Christine! Talk talk.
12.43am - Run to Mac's and met Mithra :) Stole her fries.
12.48am - We walk to toa payoh stadium. I didn't eat lunch :)
1.00pm - I change into FBTs.
1.30pm - Mithra & I ran 7 rounds. Then rested on the track.
1.35pm - Suntan. HAHAHAHA! :)
2.13pm - Waimun and so-called gay friend arrives.
2.18pm - Mithra & I observe Waimun sprinting. He runs like a spider.
2.30pm - Waimun & friend run for 1 round and then start walking -.-
2.40pm - Mithra & I take our bags and are ready to go to the gym.
2.41pm - Waimun and friend suddenly panic. We realized it was because their bags were stolen. Handphone, wallet, EZ link card, everything gone.
2.43pm - A few frantic moments searching the stadium for their belongings.
2.50pm - Waimun tells us to go ahead, he makes a police report.
2.54pm - Mithra & I are in the gym. Treadmilling is fun :)
2.56pm - This nice lady comes to me and helps me with the stupid weird machine.
3.00pm - Mithra & I observe the weight-lifters :O
3.10pm - Mithra & I go to the shower room.
3.15pm - MY LEGS HURT LIKE HELL. Thigh muscle, calf muscle, hemstrings D:
3.20pm - Mithra & I walk to bus stop, got on bus 88.
3.40pm - We reach Biaye. Like finally.
3.43pm - Fool around there for awhile. Then it started to rain.
3.46pm - Mithra & I shift our belongings to the sheltered area.
3.49pm - Mithra entertains herself by crushing the Guangyang guy's waterbottle.
3.53pm - We slack around and listen to the Guangyang guy's music.
4.16pm - We camwhore. Pics on Fb! :)
5.00pm - We watch some cute little kids play football.
5.12pm - Mithra & I start to go bonkers over this little malay boy's bicycle. THE ENTIRE BICYCLE WAS COVERED WITH BEN10!
5.13pm - Mithra & I take photos of the cute bike :)
5.32pm - We slack and crap and bounce ballxzxzxx.
6.10pm - Mithra's dad calls and checks on her whereabouts.
6.34pm - We all leave Biaye.
6.36pm - Missed one bus 13 cos it was too crowded.
6.40pm - On bus 13.
6.50pm - I get off the bus and walk home.
7.32pm - Reach home.
7.33pm - JUMP INTO THE SHOWER.
7.34pm - Bathe.
7.45pm - Done bathing :) Feel so clean!
7.46pm - Use the phone, and asked my maid to buy dinner for me.
7.50pm - The smell of fried rice fills my room.
7.53pm - Eating dinner.
And thats all :)
And and and omg later I'm going to some hospital cos my dad's mum is like having an appendix operations or something X:
Hope I get home in time to sleep, cos I'm really tired D:
Going for Suzanna's dad's funeral mass tomorrow.
Should I leave at 1pm like Steph?
Then I can eat lunch & change and everything :D
I don't knowwww.
Sheeeeeeeeet my mudder sure won't buy one.
Balabala shabalabadingdong. Oh mama.