I dont wanna run away, baby
You're the one I need tonight.
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms here tonight.
OMG SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW.
Cowabungaaaaa! :)
Nothing to blog about today. I'm having tuition at 4 ):
Its a boring day. People aren't around.
TAG REPLIES.
Ismail : ISMAILLLLL! HAHAHAHA! HAPPY OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY. That picture is nice okay! It was the last photo I took with you in the studio kay! Haha aiyaaa, you always talk about your karate so I assume you're like damn pro at it. GAY KARATE IS COOL. I miss you guys! Hope I can come back & visit soon. :)
Theodora : Haha happy new year! Shall tag soon.
FRANN : Haha happy new year to you too!
FIONN : Happy new year girl! Hahaha no lahhh. I just went there to hang around with the guys and watch them play badminton & soccer and steal some ice cream from the house :D Haha.