Say you marry the last person you texted?
- Last person I texted was PATRICIA! Hahahaha omg!
When's the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
- Never did. I always stay awake :)
Are any of your texts in your inbox locked and why?
- None are locked.
Is there that one guy/girl that you'll always have feelings for no matter what?
- ...
How many cell phones have you had in your life?
* THREE. And my current one is dying ):
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
- Mithra's chilli & mayonnaise joke.
What was the last drink you had?
- Sunkist orange juice :)
Who did you first call this morning?
- I didn't call anyone this morning.
Any summer plans for 2009?
- Study harder. Live, laugh, love.
What was the last song you heard?
- Can't Hold On - Mêlée
How long can you go without your phone?
- Wah. I think, two days maximum.
Are you missing someone?
- Yes.
If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
- Sec 1. The happiest time of my life :D
Are you the youngest person living in your house?
- Yes. Wait, do my dogs count as persons? Cos they're my BROS :D
Do you and your best friend look anything alike?
- Naaaah. Gracia's way prettier. And Jerry. Uhm. Chinaman.
Did you ever want to be a lawyer?
- Nope. But Shari does!
If there were no letters on the keyboard could you stilltype?
- AHAHAHA WHAT!?
Do you have a bad temper?
- I control. But if I didn't, I'd probably have a REALLY SCARY temper.
Do you remember the first rated R movieyou saw?
- Uhm Love Guru? HAHAHA. Not animal porn k, Daryl :D
Do you believe that there's good in everybody?
- Not everybody.
Anything you're currently looking forward to?
- Sunday. Or maybe not.
Did anything special happen today?
- Nope. Bad mood.
In the winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
- Hoodies. Duhhhhh ;D
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh D:
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
- Assembly.
What are you listening to?
- Can't Help Falling In Love - Andre Bocelli.
Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
- Yah. Duh ;D
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
- Oh wow. So many things have happened, and people have changed.
In the past week have you cried?
- Last week.
Is there someone you will never forget?
- Yeah.
Have you ever ran away?
- Nope.
Doing anything tonight?
- Study bio test. Sleep.