Spell your name without vowels
Mrss Bll Kk.
What is the date 2 days after your birthday?
26th February :)
How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I think four.
How many are designer?
I don't know.
What color do you wear most?:
Black is the smexiest colour.
Least favorite color?:
Brown, I think? Actually I'm okay with any colour :D
Last song heard on the radio?
In the ayer, a-ayer, ayer, a-ayer. (Reminds me of Mariam during P.E siol)
What's for dinner tonite?
Yuck, fried rice.
Are you happy with your life right now?
It's okay, I think. Ups & downs are definitely present.
Tell me a secret about one of your siblings?
I tell you a secret k. I HAVE NO SIBLINGS! :D
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?
No way in heaven & hell.
Who did you last call on your cell phone?
Uhmm (checks..) I only got a miss call. No outgoing :)
Do you own a PS2?
No. Only PSP.
XBOX 360?
Hellified wish.
PSP?
Yeshhhhh :) :) LOCO ROCO IS LOVE!
SIDEKICK?
Ahahahaha Mithra :O
DIGITAL CAMERA?
Yes, but it sucks to the frigging core.
In what state or country do you want to go to school after highschool?
I'd definitely pick Australia as a first :) And America second :)
Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?:
Haha, I've only heard of 3 of them :X
How do you make money?
Beg, borrow and steal? Hehehehe.
Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?:
Christmas Presents :P
How's the weather?
Pretty cold I guess.
When do you start Summer Break?
Its summer all year round in S'pore.
Are you missing someone right now?
Yeahh D;
What chores do you have around the house?
Haha, None. I don't do chores.
Finish this sentence. I wish...
You were here with me tonight :)
One word to describe you:
Fuglyfat?
Favorite pair of shoes:
My black Converse sneakersss.
Do you own big sunglasses?
USED TO! AND THEN BRYAN CHEONG'S CASE BROKE IT! (My poor Italy shades)
Do you find yourself attractive?
Ew not at all.
Why is the first person in your Top 8 in the spot?
Cos she's my gaypartner and I love Felly Felly Wong Wong :)
What would you rather be doing right now?
Talking on the phone. Seriously.
What should you be doing right now?
Finishing up my fattening dinner.
Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?
ALL HAIL TO THE UNATTACHED! (Crowd screams & goes wild)
Last IM you recieved?
Shari, husband :)
Last myspace message you recieved?
Don't have Myspace.
Who did you hug today?
Mithra, Mariam, Christine, Leticia, Jake, Shantini, Nat.
What are you going to do now?
Finish up this quiz :D
1)Your ex is driving next to you, what do you do?
- Hurl a garbage can at his face.
2) When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
- Today. I was so annoyed with my maid.
3) What is the last thing you spent money on?
- RECESS :/
5) If you had to sleep with one of your teachers who would it be?
- OMG NONE. GOD!
6) Congratulations! You just had a daughter! Her name is...
- Ihavenoname.
7) What are you craving for right now?
- Food.
8) What was the last thing you cried about?
- An interrogation.
9) What were you doing on April Fools' Day?
- School boring old school.
10) Are you happy?
- I'm bored D:
11) Who came over last night?
- No one.
12) Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
- Hahahaha omg noooooooo!
13) What was the last movie you watched at home?
- Two and a half men woohoo!
17) Where do you hurt?
- My feet still hurt luh dammit D: Since last sunday!
18) Whats something fun you did today?
- Laugh like mad during assembly.
19) When is your birthday?
- 24th Feb.
20) What are you going to do after this?
- Still waiting for a phone call...
21) Do you eat pickles?
- YAHHH!
22) What are your plans for the weekend?
- Church, training, Sec 1 orientation. :O
23) Do you like the color green?
- Yah, lime green is nice.
24) Who was the last person to send you a text message?
- My mudder.
25) Last restaurant you went to?
- Uhm forgot.
26) How many hours did you sleep last night?
- 7 hours.
27) Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle?
- HAHAHA YES. Long time ago.
28) Do you like your name?
- No.
29) What do you do when you are bored?
- Listen to music.