Quotes from Two & A Half Men.
Jake, Alan and Charlie are watching an advertisement on Erectile Dysfunction.
Jake : Dad (referring to Alan), do you have erectile dysfunction?
Charlie : (Laughs and spits his drink out) Well Alan, do you?
Alan : Uhhh... Jake, what do you know about erectile dysfunction?
Jake : Its something to do with your penis right?
Alan : Uhhh yeahhh.
Jake : It says 2 out of 3 men get it, and mine's fine so its gotta be one of you.
Jake : Hey Berta, wanna see my armpit hair?
Berta : Only if you'd wanna see mine.
Alan : There's a special section in hell reserved for people like you, Charlie.
Charlie : That's great cos I hate to stand in line!
Alan : Those are pretty flowers.
Charlie : (Sacarstically) Thanks.
Alan : Wanna stick them in something?
Charlie : A clueless woman is a happy woman.
Evelyn Harper : I need to find something black. [for the funeral]
Charlie : I think your heart counts.
I LOVE THAT SHOW :)
Now. For a quiz (!!!)
1. Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
- Yeah. Its a really sad case.
2. Last awkward moment?
- When I bumped into someone I REALLY didnt want to see.
3. Who do you find yourself crushing on currently?
- Don't think so.
4. Have you ever fallen backwards down a set of stairs?
- HAHA. I've ALMOST pushed a friend down an escalator. It was by accident k!
5. Ever been to a friends house and starved the whole time?
- YES. ADELINE'S HOUSE HAS 0% FOOD AND 0% WATER :O
6. Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
- Yeah. Lucky $5 note.
7. Name someone close to you who smokes cigarettes?
- David? Is he considered close to me?
8. Name a thing that everyone knows about you
- I HATE CHINESE & MATHS. AND HEIGHTS.
9. When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
- Depends on the situation.
10. Have you ever been corrected at your workplace?
- Workplace...?
11. Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
- Yes. Even now, there are people more important than my family -.-
12. Do you still live at home?
- No no no. I stay in a motel.
13. Last time you smiled?
- When I read this question :)
14. What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
- Say "Oh, go to hell."
15. Would life be the same without alcohol?
- I can live without it.
16. Would you go a month without washing your hair to save a loved one?
- Omfg, it will be like superdamn gross. And it depends. Who's the loved one? ^^
17. Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
- DUH! But I'll never be. Not now -.-
18. Have you had the best night of your life?
- Hmm. I guess best afternoon. Hahaha x)
19. Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
- Yeah! Long live Jackie & Million ;)
20. Have you ever picked a bugger and speared it under something?
- OMG GROSS! NO!
21. When was your last bubble bath?
- Nong nong ago.
22. Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
- YEAH! UNCLE DENNIS!
23. What was the last thing you ate?
- Eating dinner now. And to be honest, I have no idea what I'm eating.
24. Where is your pet right now?
- They're both at the groomers and its 9.18pm like WTH! D:
25. Name five things you did last?
- Had tuition.
- Washed my hair.
- Smsed my mum -.-
- Walk around the house.
- Watched two and a half men.
26. Last time you consumed alcohol?
- Hmmm. I dont know. Can't remember. Damn long time ago.
27. What color phone do you have?
- BLACK AND ORANGE IS SO SMEXY (omg.)
28. How many kids do you have?
- Thousand.
29. What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
- My pj's! Woohoo awesome.
30. What color are your eyes?
- Dark dark dark dark dark dark brown.
31. Have you ever been in love?
- Ah. Yes.
32. What was the last thing you spent most money on?
- JAPANESE CURRY RICE! :D
33. What Did you do today?
- School. Tuition. Laugh, live and love.
34. What are you doing tomorrow?
- School. Tuition. Laugh, live and love.
35. Do you know someone who likes you?
- *Cough cough coughs so badly and falls off the chair*
36. Have you ever had a friend named Fred, Frank, or Felipe?
- Nah. Only francesca. HAHAH. Which = Fran ;D Close enough!
37. Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
- Its much worse than you can even imagine.
38. What color is your hair?
- Dark dark dark dark brown. But according to Ms Khrishna, its dyed BROWN -.-
39. Do you think any of your exs still look good?
- What is your problem?!?!?! Fisherman,
40. Have you ever said I Love You and not meant it?
- NOPE!
41. Do you have a bestfriend?
- Yeah! I have more than one but #1's definitely Gracia ;D
42. What is the closest green object to you?
- My mathematics textbook, HAHAHA :/
43. Do you know how to fight?
- Aiya. Fist to balls. Easy as ABC.
44. Do you still have feelings for anyone from your past?
- Nah.
45. Have you ever had an ingrown toenail?
- Nope.
46. Do you believe in ghosts?
- OMG. I don't know. I won't believe till I see it for myself. But I'm still scared of 'em.
47. Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
- Nope.
48. Do you have a lot of guy friends?
- Random few. :D
49.Last person you spoke to ?
- My mudder.
50.Last person you text to ?
- My mudderrrrrrrr.