FAB QUOTES :) + DIALOGUES.
"I'm so holy ah, I think God must have reserved a bungalow in heaven for me already!"
- Waimun.
"My button is uncollared."
- Pock Ning Nong. (D'you get the joke?)
Wai Chung : Shut up lah. (to Melvin)
Teacher Emen : Eh! Did he ever offend you?
Wai Chung : Ya. His face offended me.
Teacher Emen : Tracy and Marissa, go and take the oldest paintbrush there.
Tracy : (Walks over, points at the paintbrush) How old are you ah?
"The photo's bad cos you look bad in it!"
- John Valentine. Wtfish. Hahaha.
"I choose to go for a compulsory OBS checkup."
- Daryl Cheng.
Me : Don't bluff.
Ice Cream : I bluff you got money ah?
"Sure I'll slap him for you. If I even want to see his face."
- Gracia Lin.
Me : Liza fell down outside the church.
Aloy : No wonder I see one crack there.
"Marissa, CHILL. Later you freak out all the nuns!"
- Felicia Wong.
Teacher : Okay, the topic is 'CHANGE.'
Mithra : (Turns to me.) I CHOPE! I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT PUBERTY!
"Eh my mother say I cannot shave my downstairs hair leh."
- *S. Name is protected. :)
Joshua : What is your dog name?
Beng : Lucky.
Joshua : Aiyaaaa, lucky? Where got? Now you so unlucky!
"My balls very tight sia."
- Aloysius Kiong.
Charmi & Michelle & Weixin : -All teasing Ismail bout his extremely short hair.-
Darius : EH I DONT CARE OKAY! I STILL LIKE HIM.
Sheryl Shen : (Singing) Loooook into my eyessssss...
Mariam : (Turns to her and replies with horror) I DON'T WANT!
"Crunchy shrimp! Crunchy shrimp! Srunchy Crimp!"
- John Valentine.
"I'm so cool I melt the sun."
- Waimun. HAHAHAHA.
"Shit, if I knew she was gonna burp I would have brought oxygen mask."
- Samuel Tan.