Hey.
Just got home from school. Was released mighty early today (:
But tomorrow school ends at like 2.45pm! ): SO LATE RIGHT. And then I have choir.
Anw.
School was hilarious today.
Mariam VS Sheryl Shen again. AGAIN.
HHF and PE was awesome! :)
We played PICKLE BALL again. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Mithra & I enjoy that game a lot. There were balls flying all over the hall.
And Mithra hit so hard until the ball kena stuck behind the exit sign and couldn't come out!
I told Mr Daryl that I carry him then he go take, then he was like "Its more like I carry you right?" Then we all laugh like siao.
And didnt manage t get the ball. Too high ):
And I sumpah I am broke. Ytd's stuffs + EZ Link money + ID Photo + meals =
A BIG GINORMOUS HOLE IN MY POCKET.
AND OMG I MET MISS CRUZ! ♥
Outside the general office (: I was like "MEEEZ CRUUUUUUUUUUUZZZ!" I squeal like super super damn damn loudly.
Then she got a shock. And then she looked @ me and was like "Oh! MARRRRRISSA!" (she emphasized the R's a lot, HAHA super cute)
So glad she still remembered me. ;D
Awesomest.
I MISS MR LIM. I miss getting sent out of class. I miss him shouting at us all the time (:
And I look like a freak in my ID photo.
Gonna claim money from my mother. If she allows. X:
After school, Mithra, Mariam, SherylS & I went to J8.
Bought a lot of crappy stuff. Sheryl blanjah-ed me the chocolate thingy :D Damn nice.
And I think Shari still owes me money... (stares at Shari)
I love the breadou doughtnut, the strawberry one. SO CUTEEEE :B
Oh yaaa. Banana rocks. (Rememberrrrrr?)
Omg saw so many bananas today. Damn funny.
And the stupid vibrating massage thingy in Action City.
And the stupid chicken & cow thing that made this horrible loud sound and gave the 4 of us a major major heart attack.
Super funny.
K anyway. Gonna have tuition soon @ 4.30 pm ;D
I'm very tired.
I slept at like, 10.45 ytd night and I'm still tired D:
I'm gonna sleep like a log during CNY when there's no school. & PLEASE NO VISITING ):
Kthxbai. Might blog again laterrrrrrrrr.
EDIT. Yomommaaaaa.
35 Little Secrets:
Be honest no matter what!
Who was your last text from?
Smexy-flavoured Ice Cream! (C) Shari. AHAHAHA!
Where was your default pic taken?
In the P.A.R with Pock Ning Nong lublublub.
Your relationship status?
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, put your hands up!
Have you ever lost a close friend?
Tell me about it -.-
What is your current mood?
Tired & bored. I want to talk on the phoneee D:
What's your sister's name?
I AINT GOT A SISTAAA.
What's your favorite color(s)?
Black, white, grey, turquoise, peenk, purple, orange, limegreen, lots & lots! (:
With who do you wish you were right now?
Gracia. I have to tell her SO many things. )':
Have a crazy side?
Duh! Doesnt everyone? :)
Ever had a near death experience?
YAAAAAAAAH.
Something you do a lot?
SMS, talk & laugh.
Angry at anyone?
Tell me about it, -.-
What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm ): ): ):
When was the last time you cried?
I forgot.
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
There's a few of them to be honest :)
Still love your ex?
What the. This is a horrible question. *pukes*
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mudderrrr.
What are your favorite songs?
Current one that I've been singing everyday is Cheated On Me - Gavin DeGraw ;D
What are you doing right now?
This quiz ;D
Who do you trust right now?
Gracia.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I'm in my PJ's and I got it from .. where, I forgot X:
Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Nope. So sad right. (LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)
What is your lucky number?
SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Who are your friends that are closest to you?
Those listed in my profile ;D
Describe your life in one word?
Havoc.
Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Haha no.
Who are you thinking of right now?
Don't ask. Oh wait, you just did -.-
What should you be doing right now?
SRI LANKAN ESSAY FOR MS SEET. But its not due till next week :P
If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
I would wish for people to be more understanding.
What are you listening to?
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne :D
Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My bitchface Christineeeeeeeeeeeee lublublub.
Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Forgot.
Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nope, not at all.
What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?
DEANNE :B
