This isn't goodbye, I swear I won't cry.
Even as tears fill my eyes.
Omg. School today was insane.
My throat was like still kinda painful ): Thank God for MC tomorrow.
Anne is the most hilarious-est.
She sits next to me during chinese & molests me like every minute -.-
Every single freaking minute, I swear. HAHAHAHA!
STORY OF THE DAY! (:
Anne wanted to correction tape over her chinese words. Claudia took her correction tape. I left my gluetape on her table, right in front of her fullscap.
Anne wanted to correction tape over her chinese words. Claudia took her correction tape. I left my gluetape on her table, right in front of her fullscap.
She blindly went to use my gluetape to tape over her words.
She thought, eh, how come the tape is transparent one? So she went over & over & over the words again & again.
Then she stare at the paper.
Then she touched the paper.
And her finger stuck to it.
And she screamed "MARISSA WHAT IS THIIIIIIIISSSSSS?!?!?!?!?!?!"
MUHAHAHAHA.
Hilarious hilarious.
Sorry for waking Leticia up yo momma.
OMG I CANNOT WAIT TILL MONDAYYY! East coast beach baby! (:
And NO SCHOOL. Alleluiaaaaaa ;D
Assembly was scary.
Mariam & Sheryl kena called up by Joteo.
Cos they were like hitting each other. Then kena lor.
Mithra & I went to hide in the toilet after school cos our fringes are too long.
Then we saw from a hole in the main toilet door, that Joteo was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE TOILET LIKE OH MY GAWWWWWD.
Then we were like backing away from the door.
I was like "Oh my gosh Mithra how now. J.t outside leh!"
Then she was like "Okay, 3, 2, 1 we RUN okay?"
So I was like "OKAY!"
So she was like THREEEEEE, TWOOOOOO, ONEEEEEE !!!!!
Then she two of us bang open the door damn loudly and cheong all the way down the corridor past the staffroom across the umbrella stand past the H.O.D room and up the stairs until we reached our classroom,
SO FUNNY. People thought got elephant attack :/
Anw.
I have tuition later again ):
Need t sleep. I'm very very very very very very very tired.
Need t sleep. I'm very very very very very very very tired.
Buhbye dudes/duddettes.
OMG MONDAY EAST COASSSSSSST!
Omg my chinese teacher just emailed me -.-
Actually she emailed EVERYONE I think, hahahaha funny.
OH MY FISHBALLS CATECHISM CLASS STARTS TOMORROW LIKE OH MY GAAAAAH OBAMA MAMA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE CAT CLASS YO MOMMAXZXZ AND THOSE WHO DON'T BOTHER TO TURN UP FOR LESSONS REGARDLESS OF CLASS, ARE JUST MEAN LAZY SUCKAAAAAS! WHAT MORE FUN WAY TO LEARN ABOUT GOD, THAN WITH YOUR WONDERFUL AWESOME FRIENDS? (: OMG! HIGH HIGH HIGH!
This sunday, I going mass with Liza.
Okay lemme tell you some weird stuff about me that'll make me sound like a complete LOSER.
- I have never watched HSM 1, 2, OR 3.
- I have not watched Twilight -.-
- I have never watched any episode of Gossip Girl.
- I cannot swallow pills (like seriously, I'll choke & die)
- I can memorise dialogues from Two & A Half Men (EHY THATS COOL!)
- I do not search for music videos on Youtube (Only sometimes)
- I CANNOT CANNOT CANNNOT eat Chilli @ ALL.
Yes. How awesomely loserish am I? D;
