I was SO falling asleep in school today. Especially during P.O.A ):
But after recess I was wide awake. Cos we had HISTORY&SOCIALSTUDIES!
My favourite subjects of now! Cos Ms Seet is like an awesome teacher
She's so funny and hyper and crazy and lalala.
She said something about eating sweet potatoes during WWI,
And I accidentally said a bit too loudly "Eeeeeee!"
Then she looked at me and the class laughed, then she was like "Eee? In WWI people had to eat grains from the ground & sweet potatoes were like luxury food!"
Couldnt stop laughing.
My chinese teacher is soooo. Omg. Chinese. Cheena. Ew.
I need CL B lah. But I can't go all the way to ACS Barker on wednesdays, D:
I'm like screwed?
Really. I don't think any apology will help now.
Chinese tuition @ 4.30pm later.
And I've got maths homework to complete by tomorrow. But $ exchange is kinda easy.
I want express english. D:
Ahahahaha I've got an awesome picture of Pie's green braaaaaa. Someone took it and hung it on the classroom window today. Lucky we not in mix school. *wolfwhistle*
YOYOYO, I just woke up! (:
I almost fell asleep during chinese tuition luh ): ): And I have CCA tmrw. Rah.
I haven't done my maths homework yet shitttt. Okay I shall go do it now.
Be right back dudes & duddettes.
And I've already broken one new year resolution.
Do Not Cry.