THIRD POST OF THE DAY! (:
I'm just too lazy to edit posts. So yeahp.
Anyway,
Today we went to visit Granduncle Seng first! ;D
He still has like 4 golden retrievers at his huge huge house (:
And lots of stray cats that come in and make themselves at home.
Stole lots of titbits there. Heeheee.
After that, went to Aunty Irene's house.
Okay, kindaaaa boring.
I was occupied with my PSP (: AND I FINALLY CLEARED THE MOJAMAMA STAGE.
Overjoyed overjoyed. I dont need Joshua's help!
Then thennnn.
We went to Aunty Jane's house! (Which has to be so far, the funnest house)
Her house is full of cute gadgets.
She bought this donkey toy that can like run around the room and dance like some drunken thing with the music of Axel F playing.
And then there's this Tickle-Me Ernie toy, SUPER CUTE! It rolls around the floor laughing and jumping. Just looking at it made me want to laugh along too. HAHA.
Anyway. ATE A LOT AGAIN.
Had that 'yu sheng' thingy. And its official. I hate yu sheng.
It tastes so. Ew.
And then, Godpa came with my SIX godsiblings.
Like omg, how the hell do you manage with SIX kids?! I dont know man,
Anyway it was super noisy in the house.
All their kids look alike.
Ages from 15-2. HEEHEEEEEE.
Hilary's my age. And for once, I'm way taller than SOMEONE. :D
After that, left and went for dinner.
I went to Tessa's house for awhile to get the earpiece (Thanks babe)
And when I was downstairs her house, there was this commotion.
Like 2 Ah bengs and people etc fighting.
Hitting each other. I was like omg.
Went up to her house cos she took the wrong earpiece.
Then when I came down again,
POLICE WERE LIKE WALKING UNDER THE BLOCK.
HOLDING SHIELDS AND TASERS.
I was like WOAH!
One of the Beng people went to call police. So lame! Such a small thing already call mata.
Anw. The police were like looking at me. Cos I was walking through the 'zone.'
All the kpo bishan people came out from the coffee shop and come & stare.
Cos they saw police cars all coming in.
SO STUPID.
Anw. Went back t eat. FOOD TOOK DAMN LONG TO ARRIVE.
Finally came.
Ate.
Went back.
Bathed.
And here I am.
Love.
Marissa