I left the house damn late today sia! Like at 6.40am :O
I reached school and the norm people were there. Sheryl & Mithra.
School today was fun! Woohoo :)
Ms Khrishna thought I died my hair.
During assembly, she came and stood above me and she was like staring at my head.
Then she said "Eh why I still see brown & red colour?"
Then Christine was like "Uhhhh its natural colour."
I was there stoning. Cos I was so scared X:
Then Ms K said "Ohhh natural colour... So lucky..."
I was like -.-?
My locker is annoying me.
Takes me like minumum 1 minute to open. Gosh.
Art was bloody boring. 3 freaking periods, thats like almost 2 hours.
Went home with Addie.
Ate lunch, crapped about. Did Maths homework.
Then her mum asked her to join me for maths tuition tonight
Uncle Jason helped her with E & A maths :D Fun man!
If only every tuition was like that.
Damn fun lah please! Two hours long and just ended.
We're gonna have a late dinner of spaghetti womanzxzx.
YO MOMMA. OBAMA! OH MAMA! MAMMA MIAAAAAAAAA :)
I shall let Adeline take over while I go wash my hair :)
dead for E and A Maths hw.
I take 3 math-es when my maths sucks to the core.
Yay me.
Spaghetti for dinner. >.> ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.