Hey yo momma (:
Yesterday I went for Suzanna's dad's wake. We peered in the coffin and he looked really thin and everything. Sad ):
Went to the back and sat with Stephen, Mona, Natalie, Fel and Suzanna.
AND AND OMG SAMUEL'S TAN IS SO NICE! :)
We sat there and talked for a long time.
Then after that, Nat & I went for a walk.
We went to this spiderweb place and we were having so much fun.
She took so many unglam shots of me flying all over the playground :)
Then we walked back and sing song, talk cock.
Met cats. Really cute cats.
Then Joshua came along and brought Nat & I to this fitness corner,
And his friends were there. Colin, Issac and Samuel.
ISSAC LOOKS ALARMINGLY LIKE ALOYSIUS KIONG, I SWEAR.
The hair, the face, the way he talks, the way he walks. Omg. Freaky! :O
Then they were play burning the stupid hairy balls.
God knows why Issac had a box of matches with him.
Then Issac almost killed Colin! Cos he spinned Colin too fast on the wheel thingy. And Colin got like damn scared cos there was no support around him.
Then Issac performed "CPR" on Colin on the floor cos he thought Colin was gonna die.
It was damn funny! Nat and I were having so much fun with them
They're from like St Pat's. Oh no not again :)
They kept throwing the hairy balls (unburnt) at us. Haha retards!
We made new friends @ the wake. Cool right :D
Hahaha didn't want to leave ):
And we ended up leaving the area at 11pm.
And Nat and I had to go school today. So we knocked out when we hit the bed.
JOSHUA AND THE JOKE ABOUT PEANUTS. OMG HILARITY.
Anyway.
Nat & I just got back from choir and we're gonna meet in Church again later ;)
Physical Training today almost killed me.
I now have
I had to run two extra rounds today cos I came 30 seconds late -.-
I'm tired. Will blog tonight. Maybe.