Wherever you go,
Whatever you do.
I will be right here waiting for you.
Whatever it takes,
Or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here waiting for you.
I love that song. I love Richard Marx. Tyvm.
Going for mass later. But I'm very very very lazy. Slept at 5am ytd.
I shouldn't laugh so much on the phone before I go to sleep, I was coughing the entire night haha! (:
Ed!t :)
Hey ho hello.
Mass was okay. It was freeeeeeezing cold in church today and I didnt have a jacket! ): Sad sad sad.
HAHAHA. Fel cut her hair and she looks soooooo cute! Like kinda bangs & short hair.
Aloy's hair looked damn funnnnnny today. I quote Jessa, "Like kena bao zha."
I quote Felicia, "Like pineapple." HAHAHA. See!
After mass, cheonged off to the car and went to Wheelock.
Ate SAKAE SUSHI for dinner :)
Haven't gotten my new school bag yet ): I wanna buy tmrw!
AND AND AND I'M GONNA WATCH TWILIGHT TOMORROW! By myself.
So pro right. Muhahahaha.
I'm tired and its only 11.20pm :O
HAHAHA.
OMG so many weird people adding me on MSN :O
Some ang mo guy, lots of SG boys. Lol. Weird.
OMG so many weird people adding me on MSN :O
Some ang mo guy, lots of SG boys. Lol. Weird.
When you walked out that door
Left a hole in my heart
And now I know for sure,
You're the air that I breathe
You're all that I need,
And I wanna thank you baby,