The only thing I ask of you is to
Hold her when I'm not around,
Or when I'm much too far away.
Hey!
My day started off pretty badly.
Firstly, I woke up at 5.30am which was waaaaaaay to early.
And after that, I couldn't find my watch. And that pissed me off A LOT.
Cos cos cos I can't go out of the house without my watch.
Will feel insecure, like something's missing X:
And so I spent a damn damn superdamn long time searching for it,
And COULDNT FIND IT, and left the house damn late @ 6.40am -.-
Walk damn fast to the guangyang bus stop. So far away D:
Went to school, MITHRA WAS DAMN LATE. She came seconds before the music began X:
I kena by Sheryl Shen before that -.-
Mithra was being sick throughout the six hours I spent with her ;D
Hahahah, stupid chilli and mayonnaise and hot dog bun joke of hers.
Oh yaaa. Our english teacher didn't come so we had THREE periods of bio. D:
Recess was okay. I ate so much food )':
The 7 Up Revive is actually kinda niceeee ;)
Okay, after recess, we all cheong as usual, and went to the basketball court to play.
The wind was so strong! Our pinafores were flying everywhere.
And Sheryl Phua's belt flew all the way to the track, hahahaha -.-
And her hair was all in her face too. Damn retarded.
Mithra & I sat on the floor right under the hoop and we were so scared of flying balls.
Hahahaha.
After recess, my bad mood started _!_
Damn damn freaking bad mood. Something really pissed me off. Everythings gonna screw up if you're there.
Went back to class. Slack & talk.
Play with Mithra's slime! OMG DAMN FREAKING COOOOOOOOL. I want I want (L)
After school, my bad mood was still around.
Went to Nat and Mervelle and Isabel and Aurielle to complain. Hehehhe D:
Then had a talk with Patricia :) :) Like for 3 minutes. Haha.
Used the phone too. Heart-to-heart, buddy ;D
I was having a damn bad headache during choir.
Ms Tham came. And we have new juniors! I think 12 juniors, and NONE are in Alto 2 D:
SO saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Steph isn't sad thoughhh ;D HAHAH. Supercool.
Kayyyy. Anyway Ismail is retarded -.- Super. Gay.
My feet dont hurt anymore! :)
So happy. Then I can do P.E properly this Fridaaaay :D
And SEC ONE ORIENTATION on Saturday yo mommaaaa :P Disney songs are lovelove }
Gonna study for Biology test now :) Teacher dowan to say whats the date D:
So it might just be TOMORROW, if God doesnt give mercy.
Buhbye. I love you.
The phone is ringing, but the caller ID ain't you. So I don't care.
