Him : So many things to tell her, but how to make her see? The truth about my past,
Impossible, she'd turn away from me.
Her : He's holding back, he's hiding. From what, I can't decide. Why won't he be the
king I know he is? The king I see inside?
I'm in love with the Lion King soundtrack please.
But but but I don't really like the Elton John version, I prefer the one where the guy & girl sing together. Its way sweeter (:
Anyway, today school was a BLAST! Hahaha! Fun man!
Sitting with Mithra and I can die, I tell you. Fatal Hilarity = The death from laughter.
And FOR ONCE , the entire class did our Maths homework!
Like last year, we'd only do it if it was like super easy and stuff. But today we had 100%!
And english today was sooooooooo boring. Comprehension the whole period ):
OMG MARIAM AND I WANTED TO STRANGLE & MURDER SHERYL SHEN DURING PHYSICS IN THE PHYSICS LAB I SWEAR.
She was being so annoying! Firsly, never bring textbook and workbook, never bring calculator, keep talking & talking to us and we can't concentrate, takes Mariam's book and smashes it to the table like wth -.-, keeps writing letters, and omg. She was like doing weird stuff with the vernier calipers. *CENSORED*.
Chinese was. Bull.
But I sat with Anne ♥
I am not looking forward to doing that stupid book summary -.-
Anne's not gonna do it ;D
Leticia! DAMN FUNNY. (Imitates sheryl) "Eh eh eh I h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.. lah!" HAHAHA! DAMN HILARIOUS PLEASEEEE! :B
Mithra and I have been singing the song LOVESTORY like the entire day.
She told me to write the lyrics for her in her journal so I did. And my hand almost fell off. I didn't realize there were so many words!
And Mithra noticed a weird fact about me..
She told me that I can memorise lyrics in songs after like 3 times of hearing it, but yet I cannot memorise my schoolwork. I just realized it too!
So she said we'll study history notes in SONG. Cool aye! Sure can remember one.
So she said we'll study history notes in SONG. Cool aye! Sure can remember one.
After school, went to get a drink from 711 with Becca ;)
I got a frapp for lunch. No food. Hooray!!
Steph brought her MP3 thingy to our table and we were listening to the song Love Story again. Oh gosh that song never gets old.
I took a retarded picture of her. ;D
Choir was FUN. And not so stressful! Woohoo.
Cos we learned a DISNEY SONG for the whole 5 hours! :)) DOUBLE SMILES!
Its a disney medley, combined with I think 8 songs. We're gonna perform it for the Sec 1 orientation next saturday.
And omg.
I told Natalie my deepest darkest secret. Like seriously. The deepest. And the darkest. I mean it. NAT IF YOU TELL A SOUL, you'll die. :D Cos I trust you.
So ya. Now I'm downloading songs.
Tomorrow is late day ): Humph. School ends around 2.15pm. I'm 2KOOL4SKOOL. :D
Then got maths tuition @ night. Gosh mattafeeger. :O
Qwertyuiop asdfghjkl zxcvbnm yo mommazxzxzxzx.
OMG Nat & I both have the same habit of saying "Oh mama!" when we're falling or dropping something or whatever. haha damn funny!
Then she was about to type "Ancient Ruins" in her phone, but ended up typing "Ancient Urine". So the both of us were like laughing like mad people and the people @ the bubble tea shop thought we were maaaad. Well, we are. :D
AND OMG TYN TYN OH TYN. You brought my journal home, I think!
Cant find it in my bag. And I'm bringing the purple book tmrw. yayness right :)
Cant find it in my bag. And I'm bringing the purple book tmrw. yayness right :)
Kthxbai.
Qwertyuiop.