Oh my God. Extra two faced female dog.
I must not hate you I must not hate you I must not hate you.
Oh boy that's one of the hardest things to do.
I shall blog later D:
Blogger's gonna have some repair in 10 minutes time and I can't blog in 10minutes.
So yah.
Yo I'm back.
School was so-so today.
Recess was retarded. Nobody wanted to sit with SherylS in case she spat out her disgusting chawamushi (sp?) out AGAIN like last time.
We had KUTUGIRL ATTACK during Art again (:
Leticia, Christine, Abi, Mariam, Mithra and I were like moving our tables more and more backwards the more and more the Kutugirl scratched her head. Omg sick please.
:/ Uck. Head itchy.
And Mithra never bring her slime today ): ):
I love her breadou. So cute and nice to squish. Squishy squishy :D :D :D
K. Tuition just ended.
Uncle Jason & I watched Don't Forget The Lyrics for awhile, cos his sister AKA Aunty Joanne was on it.
And he kept critisizing her. Like omg hahaha, he kept saying she's such a fat blob.
As if he was that skinny -.- HAHAHA NEHNEH.
Anw. OMG tomorrow school ends at 11am I think :/
I dee kay.
Bangar just called.
I'm like so bored.
How old are you?
` 15 this year. I think :/
Your best subject?
` English (:
Your worst subject?
` Maths/POA.
Have you ever skipped school this year?
` Nope. Learnt my lesson from ponning maths class with 8 people last year -.-
Learnt any bad habits in school?
` Not wearing belt while Joteo not around hahahaha!
Who is your best friend?
` Gracia :P
Have you got any piercings? Where?
` Yes. Ears.
Do you have any tattoo?
` Noppers.
Relationships:
What is your status?
` ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES.
Do you like your current status?
` Absolutely. (:
Have you ever been cheated by your bf/gf?
` ...
Have you ever loved yr bf/gf truly?
` Yessssss.
What do you think about relationships?
` Quote Jerry "There are always ups and downs". Unquote Jerry (:
Have you found the guy/girl who loves you truly?
` Yeaps.
What do you think about fights between a relationship?
` SUCKS.
Do you still find your ex handsome/pretty?
` To be honest, I can't really be bothered.
Do you miss anyone?
` Oh yes.
Marriage:
At what age do you plan to get married?
` Hahaha I dont know.
Where will your marriage take place?
` OMG IN CHURCH, OBVIOUSLY
How many kids do you plan to have?
` Haha Idk.
Will you buy a new house?
` Yah.
Do you think your in-laws can manage you?
` NO. They will hate me :/
Will you be a good wife?
` No. I shall torture my husband & whack him everyday HAHAHA!
Will you be a good dad/mum?
` Of course ^^