Yo momma people from heaven & Earth.School was fun today yo.
First period was RME. I sat with Ah Shen, like omgaaah. Drive me nuts :/
English was damn rubbish. We had to write descriptions of our friends, Mithra and I wrote about each other, damn hilarious (:
P.O.A was superrrrr retarded like omg.
Teacher wore her lao yar pok bra again, and everything can see -.-
I STILL CANNOT UNDERSTAND P.O.A! Shit. I seriously need help.
Die lah. I think I'm gonna like get F9 dammit.
After school, I went to canteen with Mithra & Ah Shen, met Jake and Shan and Orelia etc.
Sat there and stoned for awhile, supposedly waiting for Gracia so that we could go to church together for Suzanna's dad's funeral mass.
Ends up, I left with Natalie, Annabel and Nicole.
So yaaaa.
Walked to Church :)
We reached there at like 2.31pm! And mass started at 2.30pm -.-
So I sat on the THIRD ROW with the three of them. And I was damn scared of heights. :O
Gab & Seb served. Seb was wearing his uni and he looked damn weird.
MASS WAS DAMN SAD ):
I saw Anna cry, I wanted to cry too. It was so heartbreaking )': Really.
As they wheeled the coffin out of church, so many people were like crying. DAMN SAD D:
After the mass, Nic, Nat, Annabel, Steph and I went to Mac's to get lunch ;D
Then Jared, Christopher, Audrey, etc etc etc came too.
AND OMG MAJOR HEART ATTACK.
I saw. Omg. Jesmond.
He sat like 2 tables opposite me. And he actually SAW me,
My hands broke out in cold sweat. OMG I WANTED TO SCREAM & DIE.
I was like oh no oh no oh no. Shit.
But he didn't come over and talk to me. *phew*.
He swore damn loud x)
After that, slacked around for awhile.
Then we walked to Interchange ;)
STEPH'S VICTORIA SECRETS PERFUME IS SOOOOOOO NICE OMG!
Some apple smelling thing. Ahahahaha!
I was smelling her like crazy. Then she got tired of me sniffing at her and so she sprayed some on my uniform :D
So I was smelling myself HAHAHAHA!
After that, walked around a bit more.
Ordered another jayjay the jetplane. HAHAHA NO LAAAH :)
Anw.
Then took 159 home :) Saw Keith.
Then I'M HOME. So yayness-y.
Oh ya I forgot to report this.
James has like some magical $1 coin or something.
He put a $1 coin into the church vending machine and pressed the button on Green Tea, and guess how many bottles came out.
TEN!
He gave them out for free to everyone in choir,
SO AWESOME RIGHT.
One $1 coin = 10 Green Tea.