I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake,
I know that I've let you down.
And if you give me a chance,
Believe it, I can change.
I'll keep us together whatever it takes.
Hey! Just got back from school. I'm super tired & hot. Rah.
And and and (woohoo) I finally got my jersey! Like FINALLY :)
School was crazy today. Mithra & I made hand actions for the song Love Story.
OUH OUH WE HAD THREE PERIODS OF SOCIAL STUDIES TODAY!
And guess what. I STAYED AWAKE THROUGHOUT!
And and guess WHAT. I PAYED TOTAL 101% ATTENTION!
I guess its cos Ms Seet is such a good teacher :D
Had our first lesson of Phys Ed today. So yayness.
Long time since I've exercised X: Hehehehe.
We ran only 6 rounds and I was sweating like craaaaaazy :P
This year we're gonna do rugby, ultimate frisbee and and and whats the other one? Some ball thing. Damn I forgot :O I was only paying attention to the Ultimate Frisbee part :B
I did counting for the class during warmdowns :)
Bio sucked.
I WAS ELECTED BY MS LOCK TO BE BIOLOGY REPRESENTATIVE! LIKE OH MY GAAAAAAAAH.
I'm so bloody irresponsible. How to be bio rep? Gosh.
She gave me this slip to collect 90c from the class by tuesday for bio notes. Wth.
Assembly was damn boring.
Talk talk talk about the CCA points and JC crap and CIP hours etc etc.
The only fun part was stealing the red cross stickers and sticking them all over ourselves.
I took like FOUR of them. And Saraht so pro. She took SEVEN.
And Yiru the power. She ATE the sticker.
Sat with Abigail & Mithraaa.
& shit laaaah. Olivia's gonna sabo me!
She wants to vote me for Chairperson of 3/10. Sheeeeeeet D;
I can't wait till Sunday. M + L + M = Love. Please :)
TOA PAYOH STADIUM, BABY :D
Nananananananananananana.
I'm so hungry. I dont wanna sleep. I have math tuition @ night.
AND OH MY GAH. I have choir tomorrow. My ankles hurt lah ): From today's insane sprint during Phys Ed. How to run for P.T tomorrow? D; D;
I'm lazy to wake up tomorrow morning.
SHIT SHIT SHIT.
I have a chinese new year reunion dinner with my grandparents on 24th Jan after mass.
I'm so lazy to go laaaaaah dammit D;
And this Saturday I have to leave mass at like 6.45pm :O
Sinner sinner jumper sinner jumper sinner sinner.
Someone owes me $50 today. Who ah? I wonder.
Someone owes me $50 today. Who ah? I wonder.
EDIT.
I'm going for Suzanna's dad's wake now. He passed away day before yesterday I think.
I'm gonna be back pretty late. Idk how I'm going to be able to wake up on time tomorrow man. D: