Other boys will come along, they always do.
But what's the point when all I ever want is you?
I'd get on my knees if that'll bring you home.
As you can guess. It was Daryl Cheng the awesome who posted the last post for me. How awesomely awesome right :)
Okay. Uhm, today was a much better day for me.
Had CCA in the morning, and I almost died during Phys Training.
Up and down the 6 storey block TWICE, then up and down the 4 storey classroom block TWICE as well, then 3 rounds round the track. Gosh.
After CCA, I cheonged like crazy home with Nat.
Hesitated going to church. Didn't have the mood, but I went anyway.
Met Christine & Sam. Then met Daryl.
Class was kinda boring. Kinda, I said.
I was lying on the table half the time. Freezing cold.
The topic today was SO WRONG. It totally reminded me of everything.
Daryl should know );
Groupwork was retarded.
Daryl has a pet rock. Called Stoney. (:
My rock is so fugly. It represents me, I guess.
My group was awesomest. Sam, Chris, Rayne, Curtis, Shane, Daryl & me :D
Topic was Personal Power, of all topics )':
After class, saw JoshuaB, Moses and (drumroll) ALOY KIONG!
Such a long time!
It was just like the holidays.
The December Church clique. JoshuaB, Moses, AloyK, me........
Except something else was missing. Oh wells.
Went downstairs to chat for awhile.
AloyK go throw the soccer ball at me D;
Use so much strength some more siaaaa. And + he very strong -.-
Chatted & caught up with Gracia until 4.30
She tried to stuff waffle in my mouth when she knows I dont have any appetite!!
HAHAHA. Neh neh poksss.
Went for choir,
Bryan was late. Again.
He drew all over my hand. He wrote "THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS." HAHA.
That asshole (:
Mass was hilarious.
Fel was telling me all about how much Aloy hates it when people touch his hair.
Then she said he spends like 20 minutes each day styling his hair -.-
VAINPOT MUCH?! :P
After mass, went Marina Square with Mudder.
Daryl called me when I was in the washroom -.- HAHAHA.
Bestie festie.
Didn't buy anything though I wanted to.
D;
And I finally ate a proper meal.
DARYL
Now I'm gonna get fat.
Kkx.
I no mood liao luhhhhh.
Tomorrow I'm gonna RUN. But not in public.
I'm gonna run in SCHOOL. (:
Lose the fats please. Shutup you bitch.