HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE (insert smiley)
K, today was a blast :D
Last night, Daryl called me at like 11.59pm, and the vibration of my phone woke me up. :D
So I answered, and he was waiting for a bus -.- At that time of the night?! Haha,
Neeway, then I saw that I had 3 missed calls from a Withheld number and one missed call from Gracia ):
I missed it.
Anyway, I was so tired I went back to sleep :D
School was okay. Got scolded by Mr Balbindar something something for not doing HHF -.-
HELLO? Scoliosis?! Ring a bell?!
Yuh. Slept during POA. Keeping awake would just be a waste of time since I dont learn anything anyway D:
Got presents from people! (: Happy happy.
Domokun bedroom slippers from Mithra (L)
Birthday greeting board from Janelle and Jolyn (L)
Little Miss Tee shirts from Sheryl Shen (L)
Little baby shoes from Gracia (probably to put my h/p in? HAHA) (L)(L)
This little animal (dont know what it is, hahaha) from Sheryl Shen again :O
Sexy clock from Adeline (L) (L)
Nike shorts from Mummy :D And more to come, hahaha.
Knick knacks from Mariam and Mithra (L) (L)
Totally insane card from Mithra (Its insane cos it was sooo hard to read)
Mars bar from Stephy (L) Lazy to post luh. Too many already. :D
K, after school, went tpy central to 'settle' a few stuffs.
We illegally stuck our bubble gum onto the walls cos there wasnt any dustbin :O
Yuh.
Ugh Sheryl Shen totally pissed me off.
ON MY BIRTHDAY -.-
She has no freaking boundaries in her life I guess X:
I got a super funny shot of Jake & Shan.
Look at Jake's hands. HAHAHA DAMN GAY PLEASE :D
After that, Mithra, Shan and I went to J8 (OUR HOMETOWWWNNN!!)
To find a present for me from Sheryl Shen -.- Damn stupid.
Walked up and down and up and down.
SAW ALOYSIUS WEE! (insert double trouble smileys)
ALWAYS seem to meet him there when I step into J8.
He shook my hand and wished me happy birthday. Miss all of them manxzxz D:
Shan is damn cute. Look.
His facial expression is like the same in every photo we take lah!
HAHAHA SUPER CUTE BRUDDER WUDDER :D
Kkkkkk. Mithra became gay and bought this pouch from M(phosis.
SUPER EX AND SUPER ORDINARY D:
I almost thought I lost my earpiece but then I found it (panic attack for 4 minutes.)
Walked back with Mithra cos she needed t borrow my maths textbook.
SAW NICHOLAS ON THE WAY BACK X:
SUPER FUNNY. He looks so small in his KC Pres uniform.
OMG I CANT BLOG ANYMORE.
NEED TO LEAVE FOR BIRTHDAY DINNER.
Last thankyous.
Thank you to... (oh no this is gonna be long)
Ryan Almodiel,
Rayyan Affan,
Daryl Cheng (super big thanks man. You the best)
Gerard Tan,
Titus Teo,
John Valentine is eternally gay,
Shari husband (ooh.)
Wai Chung (omg , then what, CHRIS?)
Stephen Godpa :D
Crystal Lim,
Matthew Chua,
Cassandra Clare,
Natasha Ng,
Mithra Jeevananthan,
Christine Lee,
Siti Mariam,
Jeffrey Wong (yes yes Mr 23rd)
Kimberly Wong,
Jasmine Tan,
Tiffany Tang,
Timothy Er,
Tan Yu Nuo (MY GREASE DVD TAKE CARE!)
Lisa Koh,
Yen Yen,
Paula Teo,
Jake Ashley,
Celestine menses buddy,
Bryan Cheong,
Brian Theng,
Joshua Bangar,
Nicole Ashley,
Kimberly Chew.
THANK YOU ALL.
PM me if I missed you out.
xoxo :D