OMG.
I am actually still uploading the camp photos on Facebook! Since like 1 o'clock!
(Okay fine, Facebook is slow, I know that -.-)
I woke up at 12.30pm today. Damn tired.
Ugh. Its raining super heavily now ): Thank God camp's over :D
And I wanna go church! ):
I miss church. (Wth I just went there yesterday) I miss going to church on Sundays.
Bwahahaha.
OHMYGOSH. It was soooooooo good to bathe in my own bathroom yesterday! (: (: (:
The thing I hated most about camp, was the bathing time,
I mean, you had to queue up for almost 45 minutes to bathe, and then the stupid instructor only gives you 3 minutes.
Dumb or dumb
I think its good that SarahC shouted at the instructor for banging the door so hard that her clothes dropped onto the wet ground.
She shouted damn loudly! And all the !@#$%^&*( words al come out. :D
I wanna go out ):
I wanna go church. Church church churchhhhhh D:
I have tuition at 7 later. So fugtastic. ):
xoxo.
P.S The song thinking of you by Katy Perry is so awesome.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
I finally uploaded all the photos. And there's 3 albums! (L)
Album one :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63164&id=766378639&l=c57fd
Album two :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63208&id=766378639&l=1376a
Album three :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63351&id=766378639&l=c2040
GO GO GO! :D