Hellow.
Omg I'm too tired to blog ): Damn it.
Anw, thanks Tracy and Adeline & ChristineT for the Vday presents today :D
I love Tracy's little pillow please. Tell me she's super artistic.
TELL ME TELL MEEEE! :D
If you wanna buy her artworks go to http://theartstory.blogspot.com
They're really nice! (:
I let you see the pillow photo in my livejournal here!
School was boring tday.
SherylS pissed Mariam off damn badly today AGAIN.
Mariam was like screaming in the toilet :O
Mithra was sneaking t eat her sandwich in class and she kena caught by Mr Chang.
Damn hilarious :D
Camp is in like 3 days (: (: (:
SO EXCITINGGGGG!
I seriously dont want SherylS in my tent -.-
Mariam plans to bring her outside the tent while she's sleeping.
Then Mithra wanted to put her near the ocean so that the next morning when we woke up, the sea would have washed her away and she'd be floating somewhere far away in her sleeping bag HAHAHAHA.
My mudder damn funny, she's super impressed by what Ismail did for his girlfriend on Valentine's day and she kept talking about it ytd. Hahaha.
Ismail ah Ismail :P
Bloody History Project worth 40% ugggghhh. ):
xoxo.