Baby you're a heartbreaker.
Today was a totally screwed up day.
My day started off really badly.
FIRSTLY, my alarm didn't go off at 6am, so I was asleep until 6.45am when I woke up and jumped out of bed and started rushing everywhere.
Thank God my dad fetched me to school or I would've gotten my first pink slip of the year 2009.
SECONDLY, during English class, like 3/4 of the class including me got 5 marks deducted from our english presentation because all of us forgot to do it.
Sigh.
THIRDLY, after english, Mariam, Mithra and I went down to the sick bay to get aloe vera gel because my arms and legs were super itchy with sandfly bites from yesterday's east coast beach outing.
We missed half a period of accounts at that time.
FOURTHLY, after recess, my itchy arms and legs started acting off again.
So we had to go to the sick bay for another helping of the gel. Over and over our arms and legs. Felt a bit better, but I was still tempted to scratch.
FIFTHLY, when we went back to class, Mithra and I had to stand outside class for 20 minutes with about 10 other girls because we forgot to bring our calculator.
My legs hurt hell lot, because of yesterday's rollerblading and cycling and crashing into poles, dustbins and bushes on a 2-seater bike.
Maybe all this distraction and annoying things are happening because of the disturbing news I heard yesterday.
I wish I hadn't heard all that.
I am very sad.
I don't know what to do
)':
I realized I have lots of scratches and bruises on my arms and legs that I hadn't noticed, because of the horrible crash I had yesterday on the 2-seater bike with Mariam.
Crashed into dustbin and pole with Mariam
Crashed into bush with Mithra.
Shitload of pain & blood.
EDIT.
Idk what is wrong with me.
Just now while bathing, my elbow lodged into this metal wire thingy at the hose and it was bleeding like crazy. How the hell does that happen?
Then after that, my blister scraped against the edge of the bathroom door and burst, I wanted to scream my head off.
Started bleeding again. Blood trails on bathroom floor that I had to wash off.
Then, I was like dreaming or something, and I was going out of my mum's room, and all the room doors in my house are like the auto-close kind,
And I somehow managed to let go of the door too early, and it crashed down to my head!
Like its a miracle my skull didn't fracture into two pieces.
SEE!
Three bloody injuries in a row.
What is wrong with me?
Pain inflicted on me on this dreadful day.
This has to be one of the worst days.
EDIT.
I WANT TO SCREAM NOW.
I am sooooooo pissed with what I have just heard.
SO PISSED.
UNTIL
I
CANNOT
GET
ANGRIER.
SCREW YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A GUN.
What is wrong with you?!?!
I CANT EAT
I CANT DRINK
I CANT BREATHE.
Why why why why why why why.
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE )':
& you can't stop me.