Shit I feel damn bad now cos I actually sabo-ed Joshua B. without me knowing it, and his handphone got confiscated in school today :O
Okay here's the stupid story.
I didn't lock the keypad of my phone right. Then I guess while I was holding my pouch, my fingers went to speed dial him or something.
Then when I checked, it was already too late.
Then he said that his teacher confiscated his phone cos #1, he didn't switch it off, #2, he didn't put it to silent mode, #3, phones were not allowed in class.
And the phone RANG in class.
Seriously Josh I'm really really sorry.
But anw, here's the good newxzx :D
He got the phone back because he made a bet with the form teacher which he won -.- (k, that's a dumb teacher)
Shit. K I really have to lock my keypad the next time round D:
1. Who was your last text from?
Shari.
2. Where was your default picture taken?
In Bus 155, credits to Mithra, haha.
3. Whats your middle name?
Belle.
4. Whats on your mind?
RA-RA-RASPUTIN! (L)
5. Does your crush/GIRLfriend/BOYfriend like you back?
Uck.
6. What is your current mood?
I'm waiting impatiently.
7. What is your moms name?
Maria Goh.
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
My PJ's are colourful :D
9. Are you close with your dad?
Yeah I guess so :D
10. If you could go back in TIME and change something, would you?
I would change lots of things ):
11. Have a crazy side?
Doesn't eveyone? ^^
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Nope.
13. Something you do a lot?
SMS (bad habit) Laugh (Thats a hobby) Talk (Thats a lifestyle)
14. Angry at anyone?
Not really.
15. Favorite Month?
December I guess?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
No one that I know of. But a day before me is Edward, Christopher, Julian and Jeffrey,
17. When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember. Don't wanna remember.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Read minds. That'll take me to forever :P
19. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The way they talk & their sense of humour :D
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Iced Chocolate Chip Frapp w/o whipped cream :B
21. Favorite TV show(s)?
Two and a half men, Pushing Daisies, lots more. I just can't think now D:
22. Do you still watch kiddy movies?
I watch Disney cartoons :D They're cool k!
23. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing.
24. Do you speak any other language?
Besides english? Chinese, Malay, a bit of dialect.
25. Whats your favorite smell?
Smell of new lifts, smell of the atmosphere just after it has finished raining, etc.
26. Describe your life in one word.
Crappified.
27. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope.
28. Ever kissed on the beach?
Naaaah.
29. What are you thinking about right now?
What bag I'm gonna bring for camp, dammit. I don't have one big enough -.-
30. What should you be doing?
Finishing up Ms Seet's essay, that has to be done THREE times :O
31. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Uhhh no one? Sheryl Shen, for sure, makes me angry every single day.
32. What are you listening to?
Rasputin by Boney M (AWESOME SONG FTW)
33. Do you like working in the yard?
Not reallllyyy.
34. Do you ever want to get married? kids?
Yes.
35. Do you act differently around the person you like?
No. We have to be ourselves. Like really, If you're crazy, BE crazy. If you're talkative, talk all you want :D
36. What is your natural hair color?
Really dark brown, but lately it became lighter, idk why!
37. Who was the last person to make you smile?
I dee kay.
38. What is your favorite meal at your favorite fast food restaurant?
Popcorn Chicken from KFC is woooooww!
39. Do you cut out coupons?
No.
40. Whats the wierdest thing under your bed?
There's nothing underneath. 'Cept dust.