Its hard to deal with the pain
of losing you everywhere I go.
I still feel like crap.
Couldn't even write properly in school today cos my hands were cold and shaking.
I was freezing the whole day even though the weather was freaking hot.
I didn't eat recess. No freaking appetite.
And btw, they should really change our school name to CHIJ Sports School or smth, cos we own practically every school we play against, no point even playing when we know we're gonna win like whatthefishballx, every morning announcement has something about us defeating some school with a tremendous score of like 71 - 5 or something like this morning.
K anw.
I flipped to page 78 and 79 of my biology textbook,
And your name was there. Right smack in front of my face.
It appeared 9 times. And it made me remember you even more ):
Even Mithra's bangla song couldnt cheer me up ):
You said "Forever" and I believed you.
You said "I promise" and I believed you.
I guess I'm wrong. Am I?
Or are you just unsure of yourself?
I don't know what to expect now.
I want to be hospitalized and DIE. DIE DIE DIE.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I must get over this, kinda impossible.
I didn't use a freaking shortcut for all that )':
Cry like there's no tomorrow.
I really really really really want to talk to you.
Really.
I miss you
Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad.
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly.
[Chorus]
The day you slipped away
Was the day i found
It, won't be the same
I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't.
I hope you can hear me
Cause I remember it clearly
[Chorus]
The day you slipped away
Was the day i found
It, won't be the same
I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why.
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake it
It happened you passed by
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere you're not coming back
I miss you.