BAD EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN IN SCHOOL TODAY.
Don't want to talk about it.
It was so embarrassing, everyone came and asked me why I was crying.
Missed a bit of math cos I was in the washroom talking with Mithra ):
Halfway through the day, ran a pretty high fever ): ):
Friends said I was pale and shaking and unstable.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Its like, I'm a goner.
I just want to die right now. Not worth living )':
I couldn't go for choir today, I cannot live through it.
I'll just be spaced out and depressed, that's all.
I cried when I went to explain to Mrs Seah why I wanted to be excused from CCA today.
She brought me out of the D&T room and all her students were staring -.-
I don't want to give up now!
Not now, not ever!
This is happening, and I do not want to just let it all go.
I haven't eaten a single thing since lunchtime yesterday.
I felt like throwing up when I saw my friend's foods during recess.
I hope I get anorexia and get hospitalized and die.
Its gotta be better than living through all this shit.
I pray to God you're doing this out of desperation.
I don't know what I'll do if its true.
Why are you giving up so easily when I have all my hope in you? ):
I'll just slash myself and die to make you happy,
Tonight, I will freak out.