Hey all! I'm back from Sec 3 adventure camp, chaoda-ed and sunburnt!
It went really well. Actually I wanted to do this journal thingy, like you know, Day 1 etc etc, and Day 2 etc, but I'm just too lazy and I'm really really really super duper fuperly tired D:
So I'm just gonna give a summary.
K, I'm really happy cos I accomplished a few things during the 3 days.
- I did the rope challenge thingy with Mithra! It was like, 4 storeys high, I think? And for the record, both of us are really really scared of heights. But we took quite a long time to finish it. Our legs were shaking so badly Yamuna was like shouting to us from the bottom and she said she could feel the harness shaking too. Oh yeah and we started singing the Our Father in the middle of the whole tightrope thing. HAHAHA.
- I managed to live through 3 freaking hot days without air con! (Aloysius you better be damn proud of me) :D
- I managed NOT to kill Sheryl Shen.
- I managed to NOT lose anything during camp.
Btw, you can just DIE with Sheryl Shen in your tent for 3 days, I sumpah kuaji kualanpa.
She keeps doing weird things with the Adidas Deod! Crappified woman.
Mariam, Mithra & I shouted at her like a gazillion times. Uncountable.
Ouhhhh yuh.
DRAGON BOATING IS SO SUPER AWESOME! :D :D :D
Like omg. So super fun! And that was the part I got super tanned and burnt.
Stupid Sheryl Shen. She kept halting her paddling, and it affected my paddling for awhile.
Arughhhhhh.
THE SPLASHING PART WAS SO, (screams) !!!!!!!!!!!
All the classes were like VS-ing each other. Like when we rowed past each boat of a different class,
We would start using our paddles and splashing each other :O
THE WATER THERE IS SUPER DISGUSTING AND DIRTY AND GREEN AND SALTY!
Mariam damn funny.
Christine was sitting in front of her and paddling luh,
Then we were like rowing and shouting "ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO!"
Then Mariam was shouting damn loudly and her mouth open damn big.
Then Christine splashed the water into her MOUTH. And she started spitting everywhere, it was so hilarious (:
We were COMPLETELY drenched after Dragon Boating,
Our clothes were drenched inside out. Omg so disgusting y'know ):
And then we had the Dragon Boat race! :D :D :D
And guess what,
3/10 WON FIRST PRIZE!
Cos the instructors said that whoever won first, would get to bathe first :)
And 3/10 had very little chance to bathe, so we cheong-ed like crazy.
& then we bathed. Woohooo, the water was damn shiok :D
Mr Sadiy is our awesome instructor,
but he insists we call him Mr Sexy. HAHAHA. He loves to say "lol". Its so funny! :P
2nd day was worse.
We couldn't bathe at night, despite being super sticky and sweaty and disgusting.
I keep knocking out at night. HAHA! I guess I was just too tired.
FOOD WAS SO. OMG.
We had rice like every single freaking day.
And we finally had Bee Hoon for breakfast today. Un-rice is awesome.
Anw.
I need the Aloe Vera Gel, I sumpah. D:
My sunburn at my neck damn bloody pain.
After camp, I cheonged to the school shower room with Sam and we bathed :D
Then we went for cat class -.-
Wanted to SLEEP there like seriously, we were so tired D:
But then Angie didnt allow us to sleep.
And we had a DEBATE.
And obviouslaaaayyyy, Shane's group won luh.
Hahah, when you have Shane in your group, just consider yourself the winner :D
Daryl was being damn gay lah HAHA. He wanted to bring home my Pink watch cos he liked it so much :D
And and and.
Omg. SEXUAL HARRASSMENT LAH DARYL!
Throw sleeping bag so hard to my boobs siolllllll. You watch out. (Joking!)
I'll smash it to your balls during con camp man. HAHA.
Mass was funny.
Everyone was laughing at me cos I became so
I was sooo much darker than Fel lah! She got a shock.
Oh yuh mass was funny :D
After mass, talked to Bangar for awhile :D
Crap here crap there.
I was screaming like crazy cos Joshua Sayson was throwing the tennis ball everywhere and I was damn scared.
FELLLYYYY :D THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LITTLE LETTER :D
Our day, 14th Feb yo!
xoxo
I'm very tired & I still have millions of photos to upload to Facebook and my com has some freaking annoying lagging problem that's making me really angry D:
Btw, I'd really appreciate it if you'd tag yourselves in the photos cos its really really A LOT D: