I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?
Today was a better day, compared to Tuesday when all this first started ):
P.E was the best thing today.
Vented out all my anger and sadness by screaming and running like mad and throwing the basketball all over the place.
When Mr Daryl came with the basketball I was like "Ouh bloody shit we're playing basketball of all things laaah dammit."
Talked with Mr Daryl for awhile. Chitchat, stuffings,
Leticia & I went to library to steal some air con.
Stupid 400metres in 2 minutes thing. Almost killed us. X:
Art was good too.
Leticia Leong, you & I have so many things in common.
Wanted to cry during Art again cos they were all talking about the same topic, 'Letting go.'
I was like shiiit, don't talk alreadyyyy D;
& what the hell. Mithra got ice cream here & ice cream there -.-
Went J8 after school with SherylS to get a few things.
Damn bloody emo there please.
J8 is a place. A place. A place.
Cried till no more tears left already )':
I still don't know what to do.
I don't want the weekends to come lah seriously ):
And there's choir tomorrow lahhhhhh fish,
& the mummy noodles guy is downstairs at my void deck skateboarding now :O
With a few other guys. Sonoisy.
But the positive points about today were maths test & chinese compo results.
21/30 for maths test. First time I passed since forever.
30/50 for chinese compo, highest in class like wth -.-
Don't cut me off just like that!
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would nvr end.
How I was I to know?
You never told me.