I am so upset and disappointed now that I don't even want to blog about my very happy one-day school holiday at East Coast with Mariam & Mithra anymore.
I KNOW ITS MY FAULT ):
Oh dang. They shouldn't do that, they really shouldn't.
What is wrong with the world?
Why must we be controlled like this?
And I thought everything was getting better,
& then it turns out like this.
I'd want to talk and get my point and reasoning clear across,
But I just can't, cos no one's listening.
I'm sorry.
I'm very sad now. Don't talk to me on MSN.
I am chaoda-ed.
(Cry)
EDIT.
I know what I should be doing.
I shouldn't be sitting here & telling the world about this situation.
I should be going to the person straight, right?
But.
Fear is stopping me.
Fear is so powerful.
Its stopping me from doing what I would have done a long long long time ago.
So.
I cannot face the problem now.
I cannot face the person I want to talk to now.
DAMN IT LAH!
I AM SO DISTURBED NOW!
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH!