THANK YOU EVERYONE,
For the Valentine's Day presents (:
For the Valentine's Day presents (:
The presents were really nice! And thankew for the flowers toooooo! ;D
Saw the stupid makeout couple again this morning at the staircase -.-
One Deyi and one Whitley. Lame, people.
The bloody 59 bus driver doesnt know how to drive a stick!
He kept jerking and braking at all the wrong and weird times,
Saw the stupid makeout couple again this morning at the staircase -.-
One Deyi and one Whitley. Lame, people.
The bloody 59 bus driver doesnt know how to drive a stick!
He kept jerking and braking at all the wrong and weird times,
And this SJI guy crashed into me, SUPER FUNNY HAHAHAHA ;D
Ohhh yah yesterday my mum told me a veryinsulting weird thing -.-
She said that I walk like ALOY D:
Like, wth do I walk like I'm humping the air and everything?
Okay I so didn't say that (:
Anw, reached school and class was very empty!
Assembly time, we got our NeWater! YAY-NESSSSSSSS! :D
And then we got our dry biscuits! Last year's biscuits were nicer, dammit ;D
Ate in class.
Then we had to switch off all electricity for 3 periods :O
ALMOST DIED OF HEAT STROKE cos today was such a hotttt day D:
Then after we got to switch on the fans and all, we had to go for Phys Ed -.-
But Mariam & I didnt take Phys Ed.
Heeheeee,
Ohhh yah yesterday my mum told me a very
She said that I walk like ALOY D:
Like, wth do I walk like I'm humping the air and everything?
Okay I so didn't say that (:
Anw, reached school and class was very empty!
Assembly time, we got our NeWater! YAY-NESSSSSSSS! :D
And then we got our dry biscuits! Last year's biscuits were nicer, dammit ;D
Ate in class.
Then we had to switch off all electricity for 3 periods :O
ALMOST DIED OF HEAT STROKE cos today was such a hotttt day D:
Then after we got to switch on the fans and all, we had to go for Phys Ed -.-
But Mariam & I didnt take Phys Ed.
Heeheeee,
I was playing the piano in the hall :D
Mr Daryl was damn funny. He asked me "Ehy you can play piano ah?"
Then I was like, yah, can.
Mr Daryl was damn funny. He asked me "Ehy you can play piano ah?"
Then I was like, yah, can.
Then he asked Mariam "You can play?"
Then Mariam burst out laughing cos she can't. HAHAHA!
Then when everyone finished their 7 rounds,
Then Mariam burst out laughing cos she can't. HAHAHA!
Then when everyone finished their 7 rounds,
They assembled in the hall.
I continued playing. :D
I provided music for the class during Physed, how cool :)
K.
Recess was like concentration camp.
EVERY STALL IN THE CANTEEN WAS CLOSED X:
So went up to class to eat the valentine's day goodies people got for me :D
Brownies (woohoo to the F&N kid, Shanthini!), cookies (omg Meiting's cookies were damn good), Jelly (thanks bitchface) and the Total Defence Day biscuits :D
During last 2 periods of assembly, we had our SEC 3 ADVENTURE CAMP BRIEFING LIKE OH MY ZATCH! :D
I continued playing. :D
I provided music for the class during Physed, how cool :)
K.
Recess was like concentration camp.
EVERY STALL IN THE CANTEEN WAS CLOSED X:
So went up to class to eat the valentine's day goodies people got for me :D
Brownies (woohoo to the F&N kid, Shanthini!), cookies (omg Meiting's cookies were damn good), Jelly (thanks bitchface) and the Total Defence Day biscuits :D
During last 2 periods of assembly, we had our SEC 3 ADVENTURE CAMP BRIEFING LIKE OH MY ZATCH! :D
Camp in 6 DAYS BABY! So exciting. But I dowan sleep with SherylS -.-
I'm scared of the Challenge Rope thingy cos I'm scared of heights!!! (:
But I'll DO IT, together with the scared-of-heights-people (Leticia, SherylS, Mithra,)
I'm scared of the Challenge Rope thingy cos I'm scared of heights!!! (:
But I'll DO IT, together with the scared-of-heights-people (Leticia, SherylS, Mithra,)
We all have 3 minutes each to bathe each day. Omg, die die die X:
After school, had to go home holding all the Vday flowers and gifts -.-
SO EMBARRASSING WHEN I WALKED TO TPY INTERCHANGE,
After school, had to go home holding all the Vday flowers and gifts -.-
SO EMBARRASSING WHEN I WALKED TO TPY INTERCHANGE,
And I was alone somemore. Hahahaha!
My flower is aliveeeeeeeeee! :D Awesome-ness.
Met Tessa at the busstop :D Going for a date, aye? tsktsktsk!
Anw. HERE I AM!
There's gonna be more Vday presents for me on Monday :O
OMG. How t walk home again.. ? HAHAHA!
My flower is aliveeeeeeeeee! :D Awesome-ness.
Met Tessa at the busstop :D Going for a date, aye? tsktsktsk!
Anw. HERE I AM!
There's gonna be more Vday presents for me on Monday :O
OMG. How t walk home again.. ? HAHAHA!
Anyway, THANKS EVERYONE!
I dont think I'll blog tonight.
I have tuition, and I wanna sleep early cos I'm really tired,
I dont think I'll blog tonight.
I have tuition, and I wanna sleep early cos I'm really tired,
And I have CHOIR tomorrow, shit. And my tonsillitis is acting up ):
Scream too much today. And the brownies, ouch.
I cannot do indiv singing tmrw, sorry Eug ):
My throat will explode if I do.
Scream too much today. And the brownies, ouch.
I cannot do indiv singing tmrw, sorry Eug ):
My throat will explode if I do.
OMG.
CAT CLASS TOMORROW! :D
Sorry babes & hunks I can't do Vday presents for you guys this year like I did last year (remember the heart shaped cards?!) cos I'm too tired & busy.
D:
Sorry babes & hunks I can't do Vday presents for you guys this year like I did last year (remember the heart shaped cards?!) cos I'm too tired & busy.
D:
& she lived happily never after,
Marissa.