CAMP IS TOMORROWWWWWW! (insert double-smileys)
Camp was the only thing that was on my mind the whole of today!
I was planning on what stuff to do in the tents and bathing schedule and whatever.
Omg so fun!
I also found out from my choir seniors, that when they say 3 minutes for bath time,
Its actually only around 1 minute -.-
Mariam and I are gonna die.
BUT, we have a plan. Woohoo awesome plan please :D
School was funny today, everyone was high after recess
& as usual, SherylS pissed us off again. AGAIN, PLEASE BLOODY HELL! ):
Watched Rosa Parks during english. I hate what the whites did to her, so unreasonable D:
I was so distracted during choir cos I was thinking about camp (L)
After choir, went to interchange with Nat :D
And guess who I met there. JARED AND JOHN (the two J's)
Jared started wrestling me in the middle of tpy interchange. Picture this :
A tall guy wearing chains on his jeans and a black shit, with multiple piercings all over his face,
With extremely bright gold-dyed hair,
Wrestling,
A girl in IJ uniform who is probably 1 head shorter than him
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERCHANGE :O
Hilarious I tell you.
Oh yeah.
I have an awesome video to let ya'll watch.
Shanthini and Mariam. Performing "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry :P
AHHH CAMP'S GONNA BE THE BOMB. I CAN'T WAIT OMG :D
I don't have poncho bloody hell.
Brb.