Dear Marissa,
I saw you today again.
I saw you at the 2nd level staircase, staring at the wall again.
I finally know what's going on.
STOP singing "Collide".
I know what happened in school that day.
Your teacher asked for another meaning of the word "Crash."
And you said "Collide."
And I remember hearing about your face.
How let down you looked, because of your own answer.
Its hard to let go, Mars.
But sometimes you have to.
I know you still have lots and lots and lots of hope.
And you just can't help but think about this.
But trust me, keep things on hold for now.
And
LET HIM REGRET.
Don't let yourself regret by not eating, and being dazed in school.
Let him regret.
Its not your fault at all.
Forever is just a word.
If someone means it, they will show it and not just say it.
In this case, one word, forever, meant so much to you.
I know how much it meant.
I know how much you're hurt.
I know how much you want things to get back like they were.
Keep your hopes up.
Things will be okay.
He'll realize one day. Believe me.
XOXO.
You are loved.
Labels: Love is one big illusion