HELLO!
I woke up at 5.30am this morning and used the com :D
Haha, Jake was online. But we didn't chat.
School was awesome! :)
We finished watching "Anna & The King" for english already :D
Tom Felton is soooooooooo cute, please.
I hated the execution part. It was so gross. Blood everywhere ):
Mariam was a bit psycho today X:
She was like singing Do A Deer out of tune. Super funny.
The video is on Facebook. Your retardedness.
I shall post it now ;D
Anyway.
After school went to tpy to find TRACK PANTS for camp
(OMG TWO MORE DAYS)
And guess what.
All the pants were too BIG for me, wth!
So I couldnt buy.
Have t wait and see if my mum can get me something from parkway :D
DARYL DONT FORGET YOUR DUTY WHILE I'M GONE :)
My mother told me not to go for CLVC Prac after camp ):
But actually I really wanted t go.
I told her after camp, I'll be cabbing to church with Christine for cat class,
and she was kinda pissed cos she wanted me to come home and Zzzz.
But then I don't want to miss cat class :) (I choose :D)
And so she told me, FINE, then don't go for CLVC prac after class.
So I'm like hurrhhhh, fine lor.
BUT BUT BUT TOODLES.
I'll be coming to join ya'll in the loft for mass. Awesome :D
I love R.C! (Y) (Y)
Blaaaah. Tuition now.
Later I'll be going to call Moses and see if he can come down.
Muhaha. :D
xoxo.