I cannot believe I'm turning 15 tomorrow! I still feel like, 14 years old. Haha,
Oh yeah, everyone, pray for Father Loiseau k, cos he's currently in hospital. I have no idea for what reason, but pray (:
HAHA, laughed & cried so much on the phone last night with Daryl :D
Cos he asked me to watch Avril Lavigne's When You're Gone music video, and I broke down at the part when the old man was holding the photograph of his wife, and started crying )':
Sniff sniff.
AND OMG AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE HAVE SAID I'M REALLY BLACK TODAY.
YES I KNOW I'M CHAODA, thankyou very much (:
(But thank God not Christopher Ee chaoda, or Mr Sexy chaoda)
K k, shuddup Mars.
School was retarded today. I lost my temper at Sheryl Shen during Social Studies and I shouted at her in front of Ms Seet,
And Ms Seet was like "Aiyo, Marissa, don't need to raise your voice."
But I was sooooo pissed, I couldn't help it.
God, tell me how I managed to live through 2 nights with her in the same tent?!
Had t stay back in school for Honours Day rehearsal. Omg, damn sian. Walk up & down the hall -.-
WITHOUT AIR CON. Like waddahell do they have air cons when we don't even use it? Kiamsiap.
Anw, we practiced School Song with the band, and it was really cooooool!
Cos I've never been up close to the band when they were playing before. And it was really really loud. I jumped when they first started playing, cos they were just behind my head X:
After rehearsal went to eat very very late lunch (4.30pm) with Nat (L)
Subway, eat fresh!
After that, went for mass :D :D :D I LOVE RISEN CHRIST!
Its amazing how much fairer I look in photos than in person, aye!
I look darker thant this, please :D
Joshua was sooooooooo adorable during mass (:
He wanted to laugh at the altar cos Nat & I were peacing him.
After mass, talked to Father Val a bit, with Jacob and Justin too.
Took bus back with Nat, Josh and Mona.
JOSH IS SO CUTE. LOOK! :D
Bwahahaha :D My darling god-brother (: Almost as close as a brother! (:
K, went to the lift of their house, and he didnt want me to go!
He was like pulling my hand into the lift, and he got scolded by Mona ):
Cos he wanted me to go to their house. But I couldn't cos I had to be home for dinner,
Then when Mona told him to let go of me, he looked like he wanted to cry.
It was damn sad.
K chill chill.
Went home, bathed, went to grandma's house for dinner :D
And that's that.
Tmrw gonna go celebrate my 15th with Mithra and etc. Woo!
xoxo.
Marissa.
Oh yes, I almost forgot :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER EE! :D
Stupid person. Throw your phone somemore, see what happens.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDY-WARDY-BIRDY (:
Awesome pawsome Cat Class Clique personaireeee.
ONE DAY OLDER THAN ME HURHHH! :D
xoxo.
Oh yes,
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFREY (Ostrich)
I dont have your photo,
But you have my well wishes! (L)