HONOURS DAY IS OVER & DONE WITH! :D
I'm so glad.
Thanks Nat (L) for taking my shoes from my class for me this morning (:
K make-up was havoc as usual. Thick layers of foundation, probably rising above my skin already -.-
But this time I didn't get blisters from my court shoes :D
SCHOOL SONG WAS DAMN NICE. The band was right behind my head and I almost went deaf.
Zhao-ed damn fast after the whole thing was over.
WALKED to church with Nat (L), then took bus home alone.
Went home, washed make up off, and I ended up STILL looking like Jerrypanda.
Went for cat class, ON TIME :D
Was damn exhausted, wanted to sleep.
So Seb made me say closing prayer to keep me awake -.- Totally sucked.
Anw, punching Shane is more fun than it looks :D But I'm really sorry if I hurt you.
AND WEARING HIS HAT IS SO FUN TOO.
AND READING HIS SCANDALOUS MESSAGES :O
Bwa. Poor Daryl, wrist injured again.
Anw, slacked with Shane & Sam & Cherylt in church till 4.30pm.
Played PSP, talk cock, sing song. Haha,
Then went for choir prac. Jessa came in DRENCHED. The rain caught her D:
Bryan damn funny during practice lah. Sit in front of me somemore.
And don't know talking about what boobs thing, I couldn't hear properly & I didnt want to ask twice :O
Went up for mass & I so totally had the feeling that it was gonna be boring.
And guess what.
IT WAS.
Firstly, Felly Felly Wong Wong wasn't there ):
Secondly, Suzanna & I were in a sleepy mood so we didn't talk much.
Thirdly, we changed the mass songs, A LOT -.-
Fourthly, the church was freezing cold and darker than usual, and it made me want to sleep even more.
K. Communion was soooooooooo hilarious.
Cos the warden served me communion from MY LEFT SIDE.
So I had to turn and face him to get communion,
and I was on the verge of laughing but I controlled until after I took the host.
Hilarity, please :D
Omg k, thanks John Valentine for sabo-ing me cos now I'm officially
LEADER OF THE SUB-COMMITEE FOR CLVC FUNDRAISING -.-
Like what the hell right. Hahaha,
That means if anyone doesnt do their job properly, I'll get blamed cos I'm supposed to watch over them.
SO YOU ALL AH, BETTER DO PROPERLY. Or I will kena.
(L) (K) :D
After mass, saw two mother in laws talking (omg you didnt see that)
It was quite a hilarious sight, actually :D
Then some blind people never see some fat elephant called Marissa lor. HAHA.
Went Wheelock with mudder after mass.
Got "New Moon" from my $80 Borders voucher :D :D :D :D :D
And then ate NYDC for dinner (my favourite woohoo!)
Omg the "Cookie Monster" mudpie is super super super (L)(L)(L) (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yaaah. After that bussed home :D
Tmrw going shopping with Nat (L)
Gonna fetch Joshua from server's meeting before that (:
xoxo.
Marissa.