QUOTE OF THE DAY.
"Altar servers are just guys who stand at the altar and try to act/be cool."
Today I saw the most beautiful rainbow with Nat in tpy central.
I wanted to cry, cos it was so nice :D
And then it appeared on Channel News Asia haha
Anw I'm really tired so I'm gonna give a short post.
Went for ash wednesday mass with Nat after choir.
Saw this bunch of ahbengs in church omg you guys SO didnt see that I sear hahaha. weird people ^^ (wink)
Then before mass, Jerry and I were being super retarded.
Cos at first he smiled at me, then I smiled back :)
Then he smiled WIDER, so I smiled WIDER back.
Then he smiled EVEN WIDER, so I smiled EVEN WIDER BACK.
Then he was like "Whaaaa...?"
Then I said "I'm smiling at you what!"
Then he said "I'm also smiling at you!"
Then we both started laughing.
Mass was funny. Bangar kept laughing when we went for communion. ANNOYING.
Nat and I were laughing at the way Chris walks.
After mass, Christopher came to me and he was like "Ehy I'm still taller than you!"
So we were like competing with height, and here's a very funny dialogue.
Marissa : Why you so tall!
Christopher : Cos you short!
Marissa : Only if you're Jerry's height then I will say it is impressive.
Jerry : (From behind) Eh thank you thank you.
HAHA. I have to look up to talk to Jerry sia!
And I kept taking Christopher's hat off cos I thought it made him taller ):
Then I tried pushing his shoulders down but doesnt work either. HAHA
I'M GONNA SHOW YOU ONE DAY CHRISTOPHER EE. I WILL BE TALLER THAN YOU :D
Ryan A bully me D:
He pull the strap of my bag. HAH suckaaaa.
Stephen (L) fetched me home. Thanks :D
Yuh I'm really tired so I'm gonna stop here :D
I took 21 pictures of the rainbow that I saw this afternoon, I'll post it tomorrow
LOVEXZXZ.
Marissa.