It was you and me against the world.
And you PROMISED me FOREVERmore.
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cos I gotta know what made me unbeautiful.
):
I am, once again, in no freaking mood to blog.
Go ahead, block me all you want. I can't do anything.
Far east today didn't exactly cheer me up.
& I'm gonna fail the freaking history test today please ):
And our POA Teacher walked out of our class today cos we were pissing her off with our noise and so she just yelled, and walked out -.-
I still can't get a single shit out of a POA lesson ):
Leticia wrote me a note that almost made me cry t'day in class ):
I want to scan it and keep it forever.
Cos it makes so much sense but yet, I can't do it )':
And why? I dont know. I just can't forget.
& I saw Aloy in tpy interchange today. Pengsan-ed.
Y'know what?
I DO wish that car DID knock me down in front of church that day.
It missed me by just 0.0000001cm.
If only I'd moved forward a bit more.
I'd be in the place I wanted to be. Hospital.
& the pain would be so hard on me that I would just forget about all this
When did we fall apart?
Or did you lie from the start?