I'M UNAFFECTED BY YOUR WORDS!
I'M OKAY!
I'M GONNA SURVIVE
WITH GOD BY MY SIDE (:
Daryl, think like this too k!
School was fine today.
POA was that financial workshop thing, very fun!
We played the board game again and SherylS was like the richest -.-
Mithra & I got away with HHF.
My legs still hurt from PT last saturday. D&T block funeral (:
So we lalala shake leg sit down in parade square (:
I wanted t sleep during POA but then got the board game thing so cannot ):
Recess was retarded.
I finally bought foooooooood. So proud of myself :D
Mithra & I cheong up to class to change.
Then everyone was like stripping in class, HAHAHA.
Thats the pro's of being in a girls school. We have lots of fun and we dont hide stuff :D
Chinese was retardedddddddd.
I kena copy the whole of Anne's supposedly 50 word essay, and she wrote like probably over a 100 words and I had to copy. HAHAHA (:
After school, went J8 with Mariam & SherylS.
Then we were talking about Sec 3 camp which is in like 9 days (!!!!!!!!!!)
SO FAST!
Mariam, Mithra, SherylS and I are gonna sleep in the same tent WOOHOO
So happy. Not any other stranger :D
Then SherylS said she wanted to bring banana for camp -.-
Like what the hell for?! HAHAHA.
Then she said she'll bring bible in case got snake come into the tent.
Then she said she won't sleep (omfg) cos she doesnt sleep during camp.
Mariam said we blindfold SherylS and then put her outside the tent and then we can sleep in peace, while she sleeps on the grass. Hehehehe!
Joking obviouslyyyy [:
I have been going J8 like almost everyday -.-
Anw, went to collect my bag from Zinc, finally.
Then went to Popular, Action City. etc.
Then went to 711 to buy drink for Mariam & SherylS, and cookies for me (fats)
Had a long wait for bus 13 -.-
Then when I was on the bus, Ismail called me.
He wanted me t meet him after my tuition & hang out.
So sad, couldnt. Cos he was at BEDOK and I was at BISHAN. D:
Long time no see them ):
He got Darius can already luhhhh.
Kkx.
Later I shall blog :B
EDIT.
Hello. Tuition just finished, it was fun!
I read an article about OBAMA :D
And I've also received some rather disturbing but at the same time, good news (:
Okay. Not exactly good, but better than the news I received last week.
AND TIMOTHY! OMG WE HAVE THE SAME MUSIC TASTE MAN WOOHOO :D
Ouh shit. We're screwed for Social Studies project, goshhhh.
Gotta get it done before Friday at 5.30pm yo yo yooooooooo D;
I think I'll go over to Jerret's house now.
I have nothing better to do.
OH WAIT, I CAN'T, DAMMIT.
Its raining really heavily now.
I hope it rains like freak tomorrow. So we won't have assembly.
And I hope it rains on thursday and friday and saturday morning,
And then stop by Saturday afternoon :)
And then may the SUN SHINE BRIGHTLY on sunday :D
OH SHIT DAMN YOU.
I THINK MY TONSILLITIS HAS COME BACK D;
Cos my throat hurts a lot a lot nowww. It was the same pain I felt last time when the doctor said I have tonsilltis, oh dammit.
I love the song "If U Seek Amy (F.U.C.K Me)" by Britney Spears :)