Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Soooo. Went for choir this morning, Eugenia didnt come.
Gave out V-day presents again.
Thanks Stef, Ann-Marie, Huimin, Stacia, Hillary, Seraphina, Olanda, (did I leave your beautiful name out? I'm sorry if I did)
For the lollipops and cookies and brownies and cards and toys :D
K, after choir, rushed like crazy to go home.
After I bathed, rushed out like crazy again and I was sweating like mad when I reached Risen Christ. My whole back was soaked D:
We had a super long assembly. Omg wanted to sleep luh! D:
Cat class was fun. Sam did most of the lesson.
And and and Daryl's like obsessed with twit posing or something.
I mean, LOOK AT THAT.
How can you deny it? Hahahahaha. So funny :/ After class, went off with Moses, JoshuaB, Aloykiong, Joachim, Marc and Ashton. Gosh, I was like the only girl there?
Went to eat chicken rice near the Courts there. But I didnt eat.
I just shared Milo with AloyK.
Talked a lot of crap.
Moses is damn funny luh, he keep talking like some priest :D
AloyK's ear piercing closed or something. Marc said it was infected -.-
It really surprises me that AloyK's voice is so high ^^!
Walked around tpy central awhile.
Then walked back to church with Moses & Sam.
Sending songs. Loading damn long.
I still love 'Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson'. Even thou its an old song ;)
Prac was fun. Jared abuse me D:
Keep hitting my leg with the hymnal. Ughhhh annoying.
Keep asking me t tell him who 'the girl' was. SO FUNNY! Cos I didnt wanna tell him X:
Bryan didnt save me. Humph ):
Anyway. MASS WAS HILARIOUS!
THIS FELICIA SABO ME DURING COMMUNION!
Cos like Aloy was going up the stairs towards us.
Then Fel nudged me damn hard and she was like "Eh look who's here."
Then I said in a sacarstic tone "Thanks."
And I said it tooooooo loudly and it echoed at the staircase and Linda was like "Sh!"
OOPS. See lah! All your fault D:
Laughed a lot during mass.
Mona tried to kill the many mosquitoes that were flying around.
Nat's solo was great! :D
After mass, Gab tang kept pestering me for my PSP cos he wanted to play Fifa Street II, and I was like in a rush to go, so I have to go back to church tomorrow and let him play for awhile after his meeting. Gosh. HAHAHA.
Went Thompson Plaza after mass. Saw this really cool thing :)
Aloykiong & me gonna conference soon :D
And she lived happily never after,
Marissa.
RANT BLOG :D