CLICK TO NAVIGATE :D
This blog was opened by Marissa to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.
Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!
Info
Hello there, my name's MARISSA, nice to meet youuu :D
I study in CHIJ Secondary Toa Payoh, you'll find me in a madhouse called Sec 3/10.
I reside in Church Of The Risen Christ, which is the best church forevahxz.
I love my friends, rainbows, music and photography. AND blogging.
I've figured that I already lost my sanity when I was born, so yeahp.
I love Fel, Grass, Daryl, Bitchface, Nabu and Sayson. :D.
I'm into Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, David Archuleta and DANNY NORIEGAAA! ((:
I WILL be taller than Christopher Ee by the end of 2009! (Come on, laugh with me.) #smartpeople will know that every lyric I put on my posts are meant for someone.
Of course, I won't say who. Discretion is so overrated. :D
■ A new guitar!
■ A new Sony Ericsson phone :(
■ A CANON EOS 500D!
■ Print hoodie from Penin.
■ Lose weight. LOTS OF WEIGHT.
■ Domokun bag from MTW.
■ FEL TO COME BAAAACK! D:
■ iPod Nano! :O
■ More moneh to buy stuff. :)
Y' know what? Go to my LJ for proper posts. I dont upload pictures here cos Blogger will always screw up :D K. But dont relink me to LJ :/ Its just like a photo diary.