OMG LETICIA YOU HAVE YOUR HAPPY ENDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU,
WAITING FOR YOU TO GRAB IT,
AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA GIVE IT ALL AWAY LIKE THAT! ):
I'D DO ANYTHING TO GET IT ALL BACK FOR ME.
I WON'T THROW IT ALL AWAY LIKE THAT. D:
I went for counselling today (:
It as was a really good 2 hour long session.
Lots of laughs and wanting to cry. (But of course, didn't.)
Lots of COMPLAINTS, and wanting to scream vulgarities (But of course, didn't.)
School was alright today.
I love my art people clique. Always making fun of kutugirl.
(But seriously its really really gross X:)
I'M IN (L) WITH THE SONG "SUMMERTIME" by NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.
K I know its a really old song, but it started to get to me again :D
Oh yah I saw Gabriel Rodrigues after school :D
He looks like, whats that hot guy's name, ugh can't remember X:
And his hair is longer now! :O
Its official. I'm gonna fail my biology CA.
It was so difficult, even though I studied a lot yesterday, even studied during dinner with the people -.-
OMG THE CLVC RETEAT PICTURES ARE UP! :D :D :D :D :D
On facebook, that is.
AHAHAHAHAH YAY MORE PHOTOS OF FEL & ME (L)
I didn't see a rainbow today ):
Yesterday's rainbow practically brightened up my day.
I want another one to come my way please God? :)
I want to go church.
I really do.
I just went yesterday and I miss it already ):
OMG FEL AND SUZANNA AREN'T COMING THIS SATURDAY ):
THEY'RE PANGSEHING ME!
THERE'S ONLY GONNA BE LIKE 3 people in the first row ?! JESSA, ANNA AND ME?! Hahaha.
Balalbala. Shan Bala :D
Kk, I'm gonna go bathe now.
SHIT THE LETTER "W" on my keyboard is spoilt. I have to hit it damn hard before it can appear D:
Stupidity. I dont even know how it got spoilt.
Are there anymore tests coming up? I'm blur in class now ):
OMG PHYS ED TOMORROW (L) (L) (L)
Aloysius says (8:15 PM):
i totally disagree wif yr PM man!!!
( ♥ ) Marissa xoxo, I think about you in the summertime, oh. says (8:15 PM):
HAHAHAHA.
( ♥ ) Marissa xoxo, I think about you in the summertime, oh. says (8:15 PM):
Why ^^
Aloysius says (8:16 PM):
cos we stand at the altar to help the father
Aloysius says (8:16 PM):
n to SERVE GOD=)
( ♥ ) Marissa xoxo, I think about you in the summertime, oh. says (8:16 PM):
Yes I know that,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HILARITY :D