Somebody needs you, like never before.
Somebody wants your love,
Baby open the door.
Kkx, I'm super super tired.
Reached home at 7.30pm just now ):
Cos Mithra, Shan and I left the school at 6.15pm I think?
Then Shan and I were watching Michael Jackson videos on Youtube.
He was like saying MJ's dancemoves are so awesome.
Both of us loveeeeeeee MJ. AWESOME!
He was like telling me, in the MV of Thriller,
He looks like he has ants in his pants or something, super hilarious.
He was singing The Way You Make Me Feel with me, HAHA ;D
After that, we left school and met Orelia, Amanda, Lourdy, etc etc,
And we trooped over to tpy central.
Went to buy flowers for Valentines Day, but I didnt get much D;
I'm in NO MOOD for Valentines day this year. Seriously.
This Mithra ah, didnt know the flower shop dont accept Nets.
So I had to run all the way back to NTUC at Library with her, for the ATM machine.
Run all the way there, her card got some transaction problem,
So had to run all the way back to the flower shop and tell the man there.
Then he actually let Mithra take the flowers, and told her to pay them tmrw!
OMG SO AWESOME RIGHT! :D :D
Anw, while walking to church,
Saw Cheryl, Gabriel, Aloy, Franciscus, Jeremy, Sean Thian, Eugene.
Shan was like WHICH ONE IS ALOY WHICH ONE IS ALOY?!?!
Cos I started U-Turning when I saw them, haha. He so funny. (Shan, not Aloy)
After that, walked to church.
Slack there for awhile, then went home.
Met NATALIE on the bus! ♥
We were standing near my block talking for a damn long time.
All about her DARLING MONKEY MAN ;D
Kkx.
Went home. Ate dinner.
Just finished bathing ;D
AND OMG EUGENE IS FREAKING ME OUT I SWEAR.
I need t study for my bio test ): Ms Lock dont wanna tell us the exact date sia!
And SS Project is due tomorrow. I veh scared D;
I'm obsessed with my blogsong.
Been singing since yesterday. HAHAHA.
Laze Royal's voice is soooooooo weird! And his laughter, omg! :D
Anw.
I'm bored.
Eugene is freaking me out, stillllllll. He thought I like JoshuaB -.- WTF?!