There's a million reasons for you to go,
But if you could find a reason to stay ;
I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around.
MS SEET CONFISCATED MY SEX BANDSSSSSS! Seriously, I was so aloyingly pissed. I swear. Omg. And she confiscated it during PENITENTIAL SERVICE, and she sacarstically asked me "What religion is that?"
I was so pissed that I wanted to tell her "SEX RELIGION. Jealous ha?" But I didn't. Grrrr. Annoying I swear ):
Anw, had penitential service in school. I was the 6th to go, and I went to FATHER LOISEAU (L) Awesome! He's damn cute, he was laughing a lot while talking to me. My penance is damn cool, read one chapter of the bible, about the "Passion Of Christ."
I love God! He makes pretty rainbows and all my pretty friends :D
K, this post is gonna be loaded with LOTSA pictures :)
Oh yessssss, and I changed my sitting position in class, AGAIN. & this time I'm quite happy with where I'm seated.
I'm sitting next to Tyn and behind me is Mithra and in front of me is Leticia :D
I brought my camera to school and this is the result :B
Tyn my boyfriend. So cute lah. (He) :D
:B
:O
Tyn Tyn you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind oh Tyn-y. Tyn, Tyn, oh Tyn-y :)
BETTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
ANNE YEO JIE YING. This must be like the photo of the day lah I swear :)
Tyn loves her carebears. The yellow one is cute too okay! Really :D
Christine Ze Bimbo (Prove me wrong AFTER you see this picture)
NEW SHOES! And high SOCKXZXZ ;D
Tyn was hungry. So she decided to snack on her hair :)
This is called "The Skill Of SMS-ing In Class."
I (L) this photo.
MEITING I LOVE YOU. Tyn took this. If you want it removed, tell me :D
Anne making the carebears hump each other :O
Kkk,
School was actually pretty boring today. Wanted to sleep during last 2 periods of SS. Damn sian ):
Oh yeah Mariam left school early cos she was having cramps.
Didn't eat recess and lunch. I must jain fei :D
After school, went to Bishan Harmony Park with JANELLEEEE :)
Saw a lot a lot a lot A LOT A LOT of hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwtttttttt guyzzzzzzz :D
But no Foth. Hehehehe, and no Mummy Noodles guy D:
They were all skateboarding with skinnyjeans and the jeans kept dropping so their boxers were exposed :O
Stayed there for awhile. Their stunts are damn damn cooooooool.
Then Janelle and I walked to my house :) She needed aircon.
SO NICE RIGHT. The road. But its very had to walk on ):
Janelle was engrossed with my PSP, and Locoroco2 is damn addictive I toldja.
Yuh, reached my house and turned the air con to 20 degrees. Shiok :D
Then we comm-ed, drank Blackcurrant juice and ate cup noodles. We com-called Tyn for awhile :)
Then we both left. She went home & I went church.
Went to church for mass with Sam :D
Uncle Patrick was there again, singing damn loudly :O
And there were only 2 servers today, so pathetic :/ Whooooooooops. Hahaha whuteverrrrr.
After mass, Sam and I dawdled in tpy until 7.30pm, and I GOT KINDERJOY :D :D :D HAPPINESSS.
Went home.
& SO HERE I AMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)
I'm going for penitential service tomorrow again at 8pm :D
And before that, I'm going for 6pm mass again. Goshhhh, I'm going for mass like 5 times a week.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday :D
I love Church :)
Christine is forcing me to faster finish my post. So I'll end here.
Loves & xoxo.
Marissa.