And now that we're apart
I wonder if you miss a thing.
I had a scary scary nightmare ): But it'll never come true. I hope :O
Alrightyyy. Yesterday night I went on a crazy music-downloading spree :D Hahaha.
I've got a list! Mighty mighty list :D
- Untouched - The Veronicas
- I Love College - Asher Roth (The uncensored one is really really gross)
- Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory (AWESOME!)
- I Will Be - Leona Lewis ft Akon
- Fade Into The Background - Ne-yo
- Be The One - The Ting Tings
- Light On - David Cook (Really old song)
- Turn Off - Keri Hilson (Nice!)
- These Four Walls - Miley Cyrus (Damn damn nice song)
- Good And Broken - Miley Cyrus
- Candles - Hey Monday (I love her voice!)
- Homecoming - Hey Monday
- Arizona - Hey Monday
- Bad Girlfriend - Theory Of A Deadman (Nice!)
- The Notion - FM Static
- America's Next Freak - FM Static (Really funny song)
- What It Feels Like - FM Static
- Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts (Sad sad emo song)
- Torn - Natalie Imbruglia (Heard it on 987FM and then d/led it)
- Stay Close Don't Go - Secondhand Serenade (For Aloy)
- Beautiful - Akon (For Aloy too)
- Beat It - Fall Out Boy ft John Mayer (MJ still sounds nice :O)
- Adam's Song - Blink 182 (LOL ADAMS SONG -.-)
- Slow Dance With A Stranger - Danger Radio
- Party Foul - Danger Radio
- Dummy - Emma Roberts (I LOVE THIS SONG)
- This Is Me - Emma Roberts (NOT Camp Rock -.-)
- Island In The Sun - Emma Roberts (Omfg when I was typing the title out I spelt "Ismail In The Sun" LOL!)
- Cat & Mouse - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Infinity 2008 - Guru Josh Project
- The Greatest Lie - Circa Survive
- Second Chance - Shinedown
xoxoxoxoxoxo