Its you & me & all other people
& I don't know why,
I can't take my eyes off you.
I came into class screaming to Mariam & Mithra about the hot guy from church.
HAHAHAHA then the two of them were like "OMG HE'S DAMN HOT!" :D
Kakakakaka.
Had maths test today ): Totally sucked.
Mithra's gonna mati. She didnt bring her calculator -.-
I love friday english lessons :D
Cos its always reading period (: And reading period is like one of the few periods when our class is entirely quiet :D
I'm happy there's no CCA tomorrw :D
So I can sleep in. And aka, sleep like a pig pig oink oink.
After school, went to bishan library with Mariam & Sheryl :D
We were sitting on the little edgy thingy that sticks out of the library,
and I was reading New Moon while Sheryl was camwhoring and Mariam was looking out of the window :D
Then suddenly, something prompted me to look out of the window too.
And then Mariam and my eyes widened at the same thing, at the same time.
AND GUESS WHO WE SAW CROSSING THE ROAD.
THE HOT GUY WE WERE GOING GA-GA OVER THIS MORNING IN SCHOOL!
Then Mariam was like "EH IS IT HIM?!"
Then I was like "I dont know leh! Looks like!"
Mariam : Yah! The hair is like exactly the same!
So the 2 of us were freaking out and watching the hot guy walk past the library and into the blocks.
We were like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Couldn't believe our, luck ? Hahahahaha.
(:
Sheryl shen damn annnnnnoying D:
Wanted to strangle her in the library.
Left the library at 4.30pm.
And I'm gonna have tuition at 7 D: Damn freaking siannnnnn.
WE PLAYED AROUND WITH THE TOILET AGAIN.
It freaking flushed again ):
Scared the shit out of me. (US, I mean.)