I don't wanna be your dummy,
So cut the strings and I'm free, honey.
I don't want your fast life or your money or your time.
Spent my day in church, just like I said I would! (Awesome)
Made plans to meet Samantha at 2pm in church. But at 12.30pm I couldnt take a minute more of staying at home, so I went out and took 238 to church. Walked slowly from interchange.
Met Cheryl and John at the office :D Then chatted for awhile.
Server's meeting ended, and I met Joshyyy! Hugz hugz godbrudddder (:
He sat with me while Cheryl went crazy over Kat (Nicholas' brother. MARIAM, SCREAM!)
He helped me clear the stupid prawny prawny stage of LocoRoco2.
Then we had this crazy war across the whole church carpark. Cos he kept pulling and pulling me everywhere and we were swinging like crazy over the carpark and everyone was watching :O
Then Stephen fetched him home. Sorry couldnt go w you, Josh. :D
Sam came at 2.20pm -.-
So I was stuck there for 20 minutes watching Jacob laugh like some maniac with Justin. Hahaha.
Then Cheryl had a cheesecake recipe on her shirt, then Jeremy, Sean and I were laughing and laughing cos we were talking about her wanting to cook, and then looking at her shirt for the ingredients. LOL!
Then we went to Mac's. But then made a U-Turn back to church :O
THEN went back to Mac's again. Saw Jeremy and Fransiscus there and they were like "Why you walk there and walk back again?" Then Jeremy said "Saw someone is it?" Then Fransiscus said "Oh I know why!"
Hahaha it was so embarrassing.
Oh yeah, then Sam lost her voice, so she typed out her order on her phone and then showed it to the counter lady.
Then we went to the grotto, met Dylan, ShaunSeow, Benjamin and Joanne.
ITS SO FUN TO BITCH WITH SHAUN AND BENJAMIN! They have so many things to say about other servers. It was damn hilarious to listen to. Then they started talking about Dom and Gab and Aloy -.- It was so funny.
"Aloy walk like his legs very big lah!" Benjamin said. So funny lah they all. Then Shaun was lying down all over the place. Then he kept saying he knew he was very handsome -.- Omg?! EGO MUCH?
Then he said he'd give me SJI fullscap, again! Yayyyyy! :)
Then they left, so it was Dylan, Joanne, Sam and me. We talked a lot of crap, then Dylan wanted to go LAN.
So we went there. But in the end couldnt use LAN cos Dylan had to go -.-
So he played with his fire and deodorant at the staircase again. So yah. Then Sam and I went back to church AGAIN. Hahaha.
Slacked here and there. Then hung around with the RCCL Carwashing people.
Then I went up to St Francis and found only Jerry there, studying (AGAIN?!)
So I went in there. And I decided to talk to him.
The more I talked to him and heard his responses, the more I wanted to cry.
Then suddenly Joanne came in, and she thought Jerry and I were quarrelling or something.
But then I laughed it off by throwing my phone. HAHAHA. And Joanne gave me some mints. :D
Then Jerry, damn bad lah, tore pieces of newspaper and threw them down the window to the carwashing people. DAMN MEAN LAH HE. Hahahaha.
After that, talked and screamed for a while more. & Jerry is damn deaf I swear X:
Niamind, it was a long story.
Then saw Ryan and someone outside the room so I talked to them. After that, saw Nicole and passed her the letter :D
Then I walked to POSB to meet my mother for dinner. Before that, saw Fransiscus at Mac' again :P
My mum & I ate dinner @ Delifrance (AGAIN!!!)
Then walked around. And THEN saw Fransiscus again, and I talked to him for 5 minutes or so. And I felt damn bad cos he asked his friends to walk ahead while he talked to me. Hahaha. He's so funny.
After that, went Popular with my mum. AND THE TWILIGHT DVD IS ALREADY OUT OMFG! I WANT!
And guess who I met there. MITHRA! (L) Hahaha. She was buying Breaking Dawn. D: So faaaaast.
Then bussed home w mother. The bus was damn dark & nice.
Went home and here I am. Goshhh there's school tomorrowwwwww ); I dowan!
I think I need to start going for School Singers again. Cos I need CIP hours. ):
I need help in POA and Physics too. Bloody hell.
THIS QUIZ IS CALLED FIRST REACTIONS.
Meaning what the first thing was that came to your mind when you read those words.
1. Beer : WHAT TIME IS IT? TIGER TIME :D
2. Food : Fats.
3. Relationships : Boys.
4. Your CRUSH : Bwalalala?
5. Power Rangers : The stupid themesong that Justin always sings.
6. Life : Oh-so-screwed.
7. The President : OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (K)(K)
8. Yummy : Fatxzxz.
9. Cars : Evo 9 (L)
10. Movies : Harry Potter series :D
11. Halloween : Pumpkins :O
12. Sex : Underaged pregnancy X:
13. Religion : Church (L) (L) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. Hate : ------.
15. Fears : HEIGHTS AND COCKROACHES.
16. Marriage : Love.
17. Blondes : ARIAGAAAAAAAA!
18. Slippers : Ripples Slippers (So ultra awesome!)
19. Shoes : Sneakers.
20. Asians : Ryan Higa (WOOHOOOO WOLF WHISTLE)
21. Past time : Sleeping.
22. One night stand : Charlie Sheen (I so did not say that)
23. My cell Phone : IS SO CRAPPY COS OF JOSHUA BANGAAAAAAAAAAAAR! (screams)
24. Smoke : Mummy Noodle's guy :/
25. Fantasy : Unicorns.
26. College : The song "I Love College" by Asher Roth (ehy its quite nice k!)
27. High school life : The song "High School Never Ends" by Bowling For Soup :O
28. Pajamas : Bananas in Pajamas.
29. Stars : Astrology :D
30. Center : Apple.
31. Alcohol : Silent Killer.
32. The word love : Is soooooooooooo vague.
33. Friends : (BESTIES!)
34. Money : Donald Trump.
35. Heartache : Depression.
36. Time : Time machine.
37. Divorce : CAN GO SUCK BALLS.
38. Dogs : Jackie & Million.
39. Undies : PAPER PANTIES! (LOL MITHRA AHAHAHAHAH!)
40. Parents : Nagging & scolding.
41. Babies : Adorable
42. Ex : Boyfriend.
43. Song : 987FM.
44. Color : Rainbows (R)
45. Weddings : Are so sweet.
46. Pizza : Pastamania.
47. Hangout : Church.
48. Rest : I really need that.
49. Goal : Study good and go far.
50. Inspiration : YOU'RE THE MEANING IN MY LIFE, YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION!